Possibly Obsessed or Bored

Lately ☆
I've been playing a little more MMORPG games. (*≧▽≦)

Recently, I've started playing Perfect World. ♥



If you read my Wall on Facebook, I think you get how crazy I got. (LOL)
But I'll talk about that on another post. ( ̄~ ̄;)

And now, I'm re-downloading Dragonica.



I quited that game about 2 years ago due to excessive lag. m(_ _)m
I think it's because that was open beta testing. (LOL)
But since Perfect World ran on my laptop (quite well), I decided to pick up on Dragoniva again.
d(´▽`)b

I was thinking of playing Granado Espada too. Ahaha~



Though, I might push that idea aside first...
Cause the file is too big for me to download (and too long to wait!).
I might download later? Or when the connection is a little better. (LOL)

I'm still waiting for AIKA Online to be released!! \(^o^)/



Although, I don't think I'll download it...
Or at least, until the closed beta and open beta testing ends. (*´ο`*)=3
Which is (most probably) next year? Haha!!

There's also Emil Chronicle Online.



However, the Malaysian has been officially closed.
But!! There's also new server for Malaysians! ♥ Confusing, I know? Haha!
The old one was closed and there's a new one opened by someone else. Woot!
Though, it's still under translation progress. Ahaha~
So, I'm still waiting for it to be fully translated.

There's more but I'll end it with this last (but not least) game.

My all-time favourite and has been with me for almost 3 years. ♥ ♥



Maple Story

I have so many characters in this game. (LOL)

But so far, my favourite character to play (so far) would be TanteiMisa in Izar.
She's an Evan. Duh!


GO EVAN! WE ROCK! \m/

I'm around Level 47-ish.
Can't wait to reach Level 50, heh!

Okkies, that's all for now.
Bye~ o(^^o)(o^^)o

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik