It's That Time of the Year

Yup, like the title of this post says!
It's that time of the year, again. And one of the worse time of the year!

Final Exam

It's scary, just thinking about it.
Even though it's scary, I still don't study. (LOL) But I've recently just started.
I wished I was as smart as my other friends. *sighs*
Unfortunely, I'm not and never will cause studying is not one of my specialties.

For this final exam, I gave a lot of thought in it.
I feel like I'm sitting for the national exam next year! Gosh.
I can't believe I still have time to blog. (LOL)
Oh well.

Anyways, my friend and I have already told my Accounts teacher that we're dropping Accounts next year for our national exam. :] Thank gosh I got that off my shoulders now. :3 Woo-hoo!

Besides that, I really think I should start studying seriously for my final exam.
It starts next week, ugh! :[

This is my schedule!

Monday / 26th October, 2009
Malay Language, Paper 1 & 2.

Tuesday / 27th October, 2009
English Language, Paper 1 & 2.

Wednesday / 28th October, 2009
Moral Education

Thursday / 29th October, 2009
History, Paper 1 & 2
(I shall die on this day with all the essays to be written! O-M-G!!)

Friday / 30th October
Principles of Accounts, Paper 1 & 2

Saturday / 31th October
Science
(Saturday was suppose to be a weekday but unfortunely, due to school replacement, the students HAVE to come!)

Monday / 2nd November, 2009
No paper, thank gosh!

Tuesday / 3rd November, 2009
Mathematics
Business Studies

Wednesday / 4th November, 2009
Additional Mathematics

Thursday / 5th November, 2009
Some subject that resembles Moral Education but I don't know how to translate it!
(All studies resume at 9.40 AM. UGH!)

So yeah, that's my schedule for TWO weeks!
I think I'd rather hide myself in a hole. (LOL)
Okkies. Bye-bye! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik