Heartbreaker vs Right Round

I've heard that Right Round by Flo-rida and Heartbreaker by G-Dragon sounds alike. Yes, I know they sound alike but that does not mean it's plagiarism! :] It may be, but it might not be.

I thought I ought to share this with everyone. It's not my video!
I'm just embedding it to prove everyone wrong! :]



Honestly, from the start of the song till the end, there's nothing similar.
If you still can't hear the difference then, you either retarded or just a pig-head.
I could hear the difference very clearly. :] Everyone should just shut up about this matter!

Flo-rida's Right Round is slower and slightly duller. G-Dragon's Heartbreaker is more fast, up-beat and electronic-like.

Anyways, enjoy these too songs separately. :]
I have nothing against Flo-rida, btw. I just wanna clear up this stupid thing.

G-Dragon's Heartbreaker.

Flo-rida's Right Round.

Honestly, I still prefer Heartbreaker! :D I love Korean raps! xD
Their so fast and so cool! Unlike English raps... So slow and so... dirty? xD Just kidding. :] Though, I still prefer Korean raps.

HEARTBREAKER, FTW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik