Got What I Wanted

Hey! I finally got what I wanted! Galaxie magazines! YAY!! :D


I rarely buy magazines. I'm not a very girly girl, if you know what I mean.
But for an occasion like this, I would. What occasion? Tokio Hotel's poster!!! Yay~
No, it's not wasting money! (LOL)

But before that, I was flipping through both magazines, I saw this poster.


Guess who's this? It's is Tobey Maguire! Just kidding.
But he DOES resemble that black Spider-man. :P
This is actually Daniel Radcliffe, BTW.

At first, before I looked at the name, I thought he looked like the black Spider-man! XD How silly of me... (LOL) But it's truly Daniel Radcliffe. Haha, I can't believe he changed so much. I can't really imagine him as a guy like that. But, whatever. People change! I don't care what he does as long as he IS still acting as Harry Potter!! XD
(I'm a Harry Potter movie fanatic, not a fan of the book though.)

At last! I've wanting to show you all this!! :D


TOKIO HOTEL!!!
Ain't Bill just oh-so-hot! Tom grew to be such a sexy beast too! (LOL)
Though... I still can't say anything about the other two (Gustav and Georg)! Too bad there's no improvement in the other band members. *sighs*

Oh! I saw a section on the newspaper, it was about their latest album, HUMANOID!
I hope it reaches Penang! I want it to be available in Penang!!! I don't wanna go ALL the way to Kuala Lumpur! It's a freaking 5-hour ride, UGH. XD
If possible, I want the edition that has BOTH German and English! I know it'll be expensive but I think it'll be quite worth it!

We'll see. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik