♥ Neues Layout ♥

Ich habe mein Layout wieder geändert!
Gefällt es Ihnen? Alles ist in Deutsch!
Ich weiß nicht, ist diese Übersetzung richtig ist oder nicht...!
immerhin...


Hehehe...! I changed my layout, again!
And yeah, this time... I'm obsessed about the German language! xD
I wished I could speak it! And btw, that was translated with the Google Translator.

I love my new layout!
It's so awesomely cute! XD
And look at the sidebar! It's uberly awesome in German! Anyways...
Here's the translation for the sidebar. :]
Everything was taken from song titles by Tokio Hotel. Tokio Hotel's my favourite German band! Bill is so hot! *drools*

Hey Du = Hey You
Rette Mich = Rescue Me
Schrei = Scream
Übers Ende der Welt = Ready, Set, Go! / Over the End of the World
Beichte = Confession
An deiner Seite = By Your Side


Speaking of German and Tokio Hotel, their new album's out! :D
I hope it's release in Malaysia~ I wanna buy it! TT0TT
It's a torture to download! I wanna be supportive~ Nyaaa!!
IF it is sold in Malaysia, I want the German AND English album! WooHoo! ^w^
It's definitely gonna be really expensive cause there are 25 songs in it! XD

Oh yeah! If it's possible, I want the Deluxe version. ;3
There are more songs in there! ;D It's so awesome thinking about it! (LOL)

Anyways...
The meaning of this...

Ich habe mein Layout wieder geändert!
Gefällt es Ihnen? Alles ist in Deutsch!
Ich weiß nicht, ist diese Übersetzung richtig ist oder nicht...!
immerhin...

It actually means,

I have changed my layout again!
Do you like it?
everything is in german!
I do not know, this translation is correct or not.
Anyway


+++++++++++++++

EDIT:

I just found out that there's a Tokio Hotel poster in the October issue of Galaxie!!!
And, and, and the HUMUNOID album is already out in Malaysia!!!! *squeels*
But unfortunely, it seems like it's only in Kuala Lumpur! DAMN YOU PEOPLE!!! TT^TT
Never mind~ At least, it's in Malaysia! xDD I shall go ask someone to check it out... (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik