♥ SU-TE-KI na HI ♥

Yay! The day I've been waiting for~ :3

(Personal information and signature has been cut out for safety reasons.)

My sis and I ordered some things from KAMCAO. :]

Badges
Top Row (Left to Right): Kaito, Hatsune Miku
Bottom Row (Left to Right): Kagamine Len, Kagamine Rin

Bookmarks! ^0^

Stickers

KAMCAO FRUiTS Art Book Vol. 2! (Inside of it)

I forgot to save the picture of the book cover above... XD *shot*

KAMCAO BANZAi Art Book Vol. 1 (Cover)

And the following are 14 pieces of A4 print sets~ ;3


Aren't they all so pretty?!?! These are all hand drawn, BTW. XD And original~!

And... TA-DA!!! An exclusive Rui print from the goodie bad (as an extra)~ :D Ain't he just so hot? XD He's the mascot of KAMCAO! ^w^


GOSH! That was a LOT! XD
It costs RM88, including shipping~ x3 I paid RM40 and my sis paid RM50. XD Now, I'm officially broke! BUT... IT'S WORTH IT!
┌(★o☆)┘♪└(★o★)┐♪┌(☆o★)┘

This is ALL of it! o.o;;

++++++++++++

In the afternoon, my sis and I went to find electrical components at Butterwoth~ But couldn't find any! So, we went to eat at Sushi King, Autocity. XD I was uberly full! I tried 2 new sushi(s) and I re-tried green tea and still do NOT like it! LOL!;P Then, we went to Aeon~ X3;; We were both craving for ice-cream! I was singing ice-cream in the car... Super obsessive... Haha! >_>
Then, we went to McD! XD To have our ice-cream~ ;]
Then, my sis went to withdraw money~ Haha. o_o"

It was already 6.05PM~ So, we rushed ALL the way back home cause my mom would come back at around 7PM. :P

And that was my day~
I didn't eat dinner cause I was bloated from sushi, Chicken Katsu Curry, ice-cream, water... May not sound a lot but.. OMG... XD I'll stay away from Sushi King for a while now~ XD Next time, I shall not order the Chicken Katsu Curry. XD;;

Oh well~ It was fun. ^0^b

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik