♥ A Day Out ♥

Today, my sis and I went to bank-in money for our order online. :]
After that, I wanted to check out the tattoo studio in Pacific Mall. So, we went. XD

We walked every corner! Turns out that we were walking on the wrong floor... ROFLMAO!
It turns out that it's just next to Popular Bookstore... xDD;;
It was a relieve to find it! :D
The shop looked kinda scary... cause the people look like drug addicts. Haha. ^^;;
And the shop was dark... o_O;;

ANYWAYS....... XD
We walked around after that and discovered a new shop! Yay~~ ^^
It sells lots of anime stuff like figurines, posters, puzzles, watches, rings, key chains and etc. :D
I couldn't help but to buy something... HAHA! :P

This is my NEW stuff to dangle on my phone. :D
I ish so proud of it! ^0^

The cover.
My dangle-y thingy~~ XD

Then, we went to the Popular Bookstore cause I needed to buy an empty CD for a friend of mine cause I wasted hers... So, I gotta re-burn the songs. UGH! Sucha pain the butt to do. (LOL)
Hehe, check out the plastic bag! :D

"Whatever turns you on." *nudgenudgewinkwink* XD

Anyways, this is the CD. :]

It comes in TWO! And with a cover too! :D

Then, we went to eat at KFC cause my sister insisted on eating the Cheezy Chicaroni... XD However, we ended up eating the cheezy wedges. Mwahahaha~! ;D
AND THEN... We went over to McD to... have some fries, a drink and nuggets. XD

Oh yeah! We got a free... *drumrolls*

A cup! (LOL)

Anyways... after that, we officially left and went home. It was raining so heavy!
I was laughing so hard in the car... XD The joke is not to be told. HAHA! ;P

This is SOOO random but...!

My new wallpaper!

I love it so much! ;] Kagamine Rin and Len. ^0^ The twincest!
I love this pairing! o( ' w ' )o
Me no-no want Kagamine Len and Hatsune Miku! TT^TT
Me no-no support this pairing! >_> XD

PS: I feel so lazy to elaborate in detail... UGH! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik