One More Week To Go!

Phew. One week down, one more week to go. xD My final exam, I mean. :3
So, this is my review of the week! I warn you, it's long!
(I'm talking about this week, 26th to 31st of October, 2009.)

Monday
Had my Malay language paper(s). xD The first paper was kinda tough... Cause I didn't have any ideas of what to write! Stupid essays. LOL! Section B of Paper One (where you get to choose one out of the five given), it's so shit-like! The topics were Benefits of National Service, Family Issues in Malaysia, Discipline Problems, Global Warming and some quote given that has to be elaborated. I choose the National Service one. And it was so eww-like. LOL. Anyways, had my Paper 2 after recess! Gosh, I crapped a LOT!!! O_o What I studied came out but I forgot... *shot*

Tuesday
English paper(s)! :D I thought I would be taking it easy during English but oh-I-was-so-wrong! OMG!!! I've never faced such a difficult paper in my life and it's ENGLISH! English is my thing and I couldn't answer well and didn't complete it. Ugh. I wanna go ahead and kick the bucket! TT^TT
I spent too much time on Section A of Paper 1, the short essay writing! I hate myself for it. Section B of Paper 1 was long essay writing... I feel nauseas thinking about it, LOL! And don't even get me started on Paper 2. ROFLMAO.
It was OVER THE TOP DIFFICULT!!!!! Ugh, why The Sound Machine?!?! *sobsob*
Anyways, I hope I can get an A for English, I don't want a B. B is lame. xD

Wednesday
On this day, I had Moral Education. I memorized all the moral values!! ^^
But I didn't memorize the elaboration for it. xD I know I suck, haha!! Anyways, the BEST Moral paper I've ever sat for - without cheating. O.O;;
I cheated on my previous exam. LOL!!

Thursday
HISTORY! The "oh-so-great" and "favourite" subject in my whole wide world! (Note the sarcasm) Ugh, I'm surely to fail. I didn't answer HALF of the Paper 2 which consists of structure questions and essays. Bleh~~ TT0TT
Like I've never fail History before. LOL!! I've been failing for the past 4 years (including this yea)... Yeah... :P I totally crapped nonsense in this paper to make it looked done! XD Paper 1 was so much more better! :3 Cause it was objective. xD And objective means you got A, B, C and D options. YAY~~! Mwahahahaha~~~ :]

Friday
Principles of Accounts. Ah, what a subject on my favourite day of the week. =0=;;
Can you believe that I did Accounting seriously for this exam! I've never answered this paper seriously. ;P I managed to finished 3 out of 5 questions! ^^ I'm quite proud of it, actually... The questions were easier compared to the previous ones! ^^
Although, after I close all the accounts, I didn't get an even number... XD But whatever, the format counts so I'll get marks for it. :] Paper 1 was just full of shit. ROFLMAO! :P I just closed my eyes and circle the answers, not literally! o_O

Saturday
Today... I had my Science paper. :]
Thank gosh Science is in ONE paper!! ^0^b
I think I answered quite well. My hard work paid off, I hope! I was studying for 4 hours last night and slept only at 3AM. Ugh~~ =.=" I was so tired when I arrived at school. LOL! I hope I answered my essays correctly...! ^^ I bullshit a lot in it. XD

And that's my week! Next week, I have 4 papers left to sit for! ^^ *proud*
Can't wait for the torture to end! XD I have Business Studies, Maths, Additional Maths and Sivik~ =D All the toughest subjects... excluding Sivik, of course. :P

Oh! And this is what happens when I study for midterms and finals! XD
It's not as messy... But still! O_O

See my violin on the table!! XD

My Accounting book stand out the most... :P

My table has been raided. XD By me! Haha.

And my final exam's schedule. :]

One more thing, I don't have any paper on Monday. YAAAAYYYYYY~~~~~~~!!! ^___^
Choo ureshii de~chu!! ^0^
Anyways, I shall study later when I feel like it... *shot*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik