Bat Wings

Recently, I bought bat wings for Momiji! Yay~~ :D
I bought it from the Cash Shop. :3 I think it's quite worth it.
I don't see the point NOT buying it!!


Anyways, I'm still saving up enough money to buy the Halloween special items.
It's so expensive, I hope I'm able to buy all of them before the 1st of November.
Besides that, I wanna see a 5-digit coins! Currently, I have about 9000+ coins.
Can't wait till I collect 10000 coins! I'm so excited to see a 5-digit number! XD

Halloween will be fun if I don't have school and exam!
*sighs* Can't wait for it to be over.
Then, I can return the text books and just bring a small shoulder bag to school! :D
But then, I have to buy new exercise books! Ugh. I hate carrying that huge bag of books! It's so freaking heavy! It's as worse as carrying my bag on Wednesdays...
Oh well, I just gotta go through for a day or two. :]

After that, I can enjoy! Gosh, I'm getting side-tracked.

I hope the bat wings grow into beautiful bat wings!
I love to see that! :D I have a friend who already has full-grown bat wings. :]
It's so huge and cool! ^3^

That's all for now, bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik