♥ Snacks, Snacks and Snacks! ♥

Today, I went out with my sister - again. ;3
It was so hot at home, without the air con, so we went out to Aeon! ^0^
We ate at McDonalds, again! XDD;;

Then, we went to Jusco. :]
We were walking around and picking stuff that we would have if we lived in an apartment - alone. (LOL) Then, we got side-tracked with Lipton's ice lemon tea. Haha!
Oh! And I saw the Dr. Pepper drinks~~ Nyaahaa~~ ^0^
But I've tasted the Dr. Pepper sweet that my cousins from the States brought back and it tasted like medicine... x3

Anyways... So, we got side-tracked with the drinks~~ XD
And then, we hunted down for snacks. =P
We bought lots of stuff! ^^;; All paid by my sister, haha! So generous of her~ :3

I found the chocolate-filled marshmallows that I've always wanted! Yay~~ :D

A little chocolate won't hurt... *evil laughter*

There's the ice lemon tea. Sip, sip, sip! XDD

Mwahahaha! Pringles! xD Smoky BBQ and Sour Cream & Onion! :]

Tell me, WHO DOESN'T LIKE P.O.C.K.Y.?

And lastly, before we left, we bought this! ^0^


Save the environment people! It's a re-usable bag! ^0^
Now, we don't need to use plastic bags, YAY! ;]

And that's it~
There was a whole lot of drama after that which I'm too lazy to describe... XD
Ta-ta for now! ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik