♥ Tagged! ♥

Yay! Yay! Happy day! xDD;;
Everyone got tagged my Micchi-chan~~ So here's it is. :]

First of all, state 5 interesting facts about the person awards you:

1. Her internet name was taken from her dog, Micchi.
2. She's been doing ballet since small.
3. She doesn't reveal her real name!!! TT^TT
4. She can speak Japanese quite well...!
5. She has an amazing voice and dancing skills. :]


Next, state 10 facts about yourself
PS: I did more than 10. :]

1. My real name is Melissa.
2. My stage name is Shiratori Misa. Shiratori means "white bird" and Misa means "beautiful sand". xD
3. I can play the violin - just started!
4. I ♥ Japanese and Korean music more than English music.
5. Suzuki Airi is my idol! YAY! :D
6. I'm a Facebook junkie. ;P
7. I'm uberly obsessed with anime but I gotta hold it back or else I'll scare people... xDD;;
8. I love tattoo and piercings!! ^^
9. I hate smokers to the maximum!! (My dad is acceptable... =.=)
10. Reading supernatural-genre novels are my favourite! ♥ I rarely read other types of novels. Nyahahaha~~
11. I love to write stories but I procrastinate to the maximum. LOL!
12. I listen and love almost every type of music EXCEPT rap. Yes, ALMOST. I listen to metal, pop, rock, dance, classic, jazz, indie, hip hop, country, gospel, punk, R&B, indie rock... etc!)
13. I hate English raps... I prefer Japanese and Korean cause it sounds cooler and not much profanity... xD
14. I uberly dislike Kanye West! LOL. What a douche bag... :P
15. I like to read the dictionary... >_>
16. I can spend hours and hours in Borders!
17. I have 3 ambitions which are singer, write or professional violinist.
18. My first love was Son Goku from Saiyuki. xDD YES, AN ANIME BOY!
19. I seem to be more attracted to serious guys. >_> I don't know why! TToTT
20. I regretted not learning violin when I was younger...
21. I hate it when my violin is out of tune!
22. I hate school to the maximum... LOL.
23. I dislike coffee! Bleh... =o=


PS: I shall edit this when I'm not sleepy... Nya~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik