♥ Changes ♥

Finally, I have added a playlist on my blog!
All Korean music, of course. Hehe...! :D
The track list is just below it.

I have set it on auto-play. (LOL)
These are currently my favourite songs! ♥ ♥
Honestly, I could decide to put Heartbreaker or Wanna first!
They are BOTH my most favourite songs but I ended up putting Wanna cause it's not as loud as Heartbreaker. :]

I think this way, people would start loving Korean music too.
I don't plan on putting English or Japanese music, as much as I love it, cause I just love Korean music too much!
If there are any new songs, I'll change the songs and edit the track list. ;3

As for now, enjoy your time being here! :D

++++++++++++++

I feel tempted to put these so, there you go! :D
Introducing my current favourite artists. Woohoo! ^3^

Nine Member Girl Group, So Nyeo Shi Dae (SNSD / 소녀시대) or Girls' Generation.

The Super Young and Cute Girl Group, KaRa / 카라.

Leader of Big Bang, G-Dragon.

The sexy girl group, Brown Eyed Girls / 브라운 아이드 걸스.

Finally, you just need 4Minute / 포미닛.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik