Updates, At Last~

Yo, minna-san~! ^0^v
I'm finally started to update~ x3 Apologies, I didn't get to blog much lately cause school has started. No more holidays for me until May - June~ xP I have 2 weeks of holiday then, but now... UPDATES!! YAY~!! I love updates.
\(○^ω^○)/

First of all, I shall give update about the short stuff then, comes the much more interesting part, nee~?
(o^-^)尸~

+++++++++++++

I deleted my dub of Suki Sugiru Baka Mitai. I thought it was kinda embarassing cause I sounded SOOO awful! BUT... I've decided to re-do it later. ^^;; Though, I've posted a short *audition* video for groupdubs that I'm interested in. LOL. It was kinda of a "one-shot". So, please enjoy it and subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/iMisaProduction



I thought it was quite good but YouTube kinda killed the quality of it~ *sad* I know that I was slightly out of pitch at some point and my timing was kinda of, but I did my best!
o(・ω・´o)(o`・ω・)o

CREDITS:
Songs: Bishoujo Shinri, Soku Dakishimete, Shugo! Shugo!, Kioku no Meiro
Original Artist: C-ute, Shugo Chara Egg, High King
Covered By: Misa


• I OWN NOTHING BUT MY VOICE! •

Thank you for listening, domo arigatou gozaimashita!

+++++++++++++++++

One of my groupdub, STR* (this group is organized by JapanStarProject/J*P).
Etto~~ That time, I was using my old mic so I know I sound REALLYREALLY soft! Apologies~!! *sad*

This was our (STR*) first single. We dub AKB48 songs~ This song is called Only Today. Please enjoy~ Everyone was awesome, except me and my lousy mic.



The Wonderful Cast:
Hannichan (HanniLoreee)
Kira-chan (Kirarii13)
Kary-chan (Karyhoshi)
Ney-chan (oOTypicalNeyOo)
Misa-chan (iMisaProduction)*
Kappa-chan (Nephikichichan)
Buggy-chan (Shockingbuggy)


Music mixing was by Buggy-chan, while the PV mixing was done by Kary-chan~ Kary-chan is something like our manager cause she "owns" us and the project. ^^;;
WE ONLY OWN OUT VOICES, THANK YOU!

* represents ME~ x3

+++++++++++++++

The ANIME version of Hapi Hapi Sunday by Kusumi Koharu is OUT~!! YAYNESS!! ^o^b I love it! SUKISUKISUKI~!!!
ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ
o(^^o)(o^^)o



It's SOOO funny!!! xDDD These are the lyrics to it. ^0^ The anime version, obviously~

PINK no FRILL mizutama SWEATER
INDIGO SKIRT mo OKAY
Ha zenzen kimaranai
Dore ni shiyo kana ?

Ju jikan kyu fun go niwa
Machiwabiteta hatsu DATE
Imakara nanka fuwafuwa
Yumemigokochi na kimochi

Donna fuku wo kite yukeba
Yorokonde kureru no kana ?
Kagami no mae de urochoro
Wakuwakuwaku shite
Nemurenai yo
Asa ni naru yo
Nebusoku dayo
Dokidoki
Mezamashi BELL ga rin rin ririn~
~rin rin rin rin~

Daisuki ga afureso
Hapihapi SUNDAY hapi SUNDAY
Kirakira oshare shite
Ano hito ni ai ni yuko

Daisuki ga tomaranai
Rakiraki SUNDAY raki SUNDAY
Darekare kamawazu ni
Oshietai kono kimochi

Sekaiichi shiawase desu~


++++++++++++++

C-ute's latest single is coming out! THE PV HAS BEEN RELEASED!
However, Kanna-chan is not in it~ TT^TT She had an injury~ Ganbare, Kanna-chan!!
I'm rooting for you to get better~!!
ρ(・ω´・【。☆fight!!☆。】・`ω・)9

The tracklist:
1) BYE BYE BYE!
2) GO GO GO!
3) BYE BYE BYE! (Instrumental)


LOL @ the titles~ xDD In think BYE BYE BYE sounds a little bit like Akogare MY STAR but it's kinda different in a way~ Yay~ C-ute's maturing too. ^0^ Just like Berryz Koubou! W00T!!

Anyways, here's C-ute's latest single "BYE BYE BYE!".



AND this is the radio rip of GO GO GO!.



I didn't really listen to GO GO GO! properly so I won't make comments~ Ahaha...

This single is kinda different, I think it's giving of the much more matured image of C-ute but C-ute is still C-ute. It's not a FULLY matured song, unlike Dakishimete Dakishimete by Berryz Koubou~ LOL.

+++++++++++++

Speaking of Berryz Koubou...
I've never showed you their latest single (which was released last week...). xDD
SORRY! ^^;; I was too caught up to blog~ HaHa. :3

In order~
1) The PV
2) Dance Shot
3) Close-up







As for the individual close-up shots~ Please visit jedimastertrunks4's channel. ^0^
http://www.youtube.com/jedimastertrunks4

+++++++++++++++++

I've just discovered that there's a "metal" version of FIRST KISS by Aa!. I think it's fan-made~~ ^0^



This was uploaded by MyMorningMelody. http://www.youtube.com/MyMorningMelody

+++++++++++++++++++

Onto Shugo Chara now~~ YAY~!! ^0^ This post is GONNA BE LONG!!
Did you know that Shugo Chara has just released a new album? Or OST? Or Character album? LOL. I'll just call it album. :P It's called....
「Shugo Chara!」 Character Song Album Best!
^0^

I just downloaded the WHOLE album, if you wanna download it... OMG. I'll have to post it again? TT^TT Oh well. I won't do it here~ I shall post it in another post cause this is gonna drag ON!!! x3

This is the preview, btw. It's not uploaded by me!!



++++++++++++++++++

The other day, there was a Wonder Girls concert.
And a few lucky people got to be with them and dancing! W00T! One of them was xCricket11x. She's one of the dancers from YouTube. AMAZING TOO! ^w^

These videos are uploaded by the REAL Wonder Girls. Enjoy~ :]

1. All the submission videos that were compiled into this masterpiece!!



2. During the concert, the *lucky* people and Wonder Girls dancing together. At first is the introduction and then, MUSIC! xD



++++++++++++++

Back to Hello! Project updates again... xDD
Buono! is gonna released their latest single called "MY BOY" on the 29th of April, 2009. Yay~~ I can't wait! ^0^

Morning Musume's latest album was also released! :D But I didn't download it, YET! Ahahahahaha.........

There'll be another single released from Berryz Koubou on June. ^0^ Please stay tuned! :3

+++++++++++++++

Lately, I've been kinda into Hey! Say! JUMP (HSJ). However, now... I'm MUCH MORE INTO SuG!!
SuG's a J-rock band. :D

You should check out HSJ's latest song "Mayonaka no Shadow Boy". Chinen doesn't look like Chinen to me... x3 He looks so matured compared to the older PVs! Ahahaha~~ :]

As for SuG, you should REALLY check out "Love Scream Party"!! The lyrics are meaningful yet dirty, in a way. LOL. Okay... There more on the "dirty" side. xP They're an awesome band, please support them! ^0^

AND AnCafe too!! Did you know that AnCafe is having a Europe tour??
I found this from one of the people I subscribed to~! :D
WITH ENGLISH SUBS!! xDD



Look at Miku's expression when the fangirl asked about the hairspray thingy~~ xP

+++++++++++

Now... Local news. :] This is for more the English people.. who love metal... LOL!!
I'm not sure of the date but I think it was last week?
There was a Sunburst Kuala Lumpur International Music Festival, it's a 12-hour concert! xD TWELVE!!!!
Anyways~~ The main highlights were KoRn, N.E.R.D. AND Erykah Badu.

This concert was held in Kuala Lumpur, obviously! All the artists only head to Kuala Lumpur, no Penang~ Even if Penang has a huge Sports Arena... xD Which won't fit many fans but somehow will~~ LOL. Not the point. *bows*

Btw, I DID NOT attend this concert, just read it from the newspaper~ x3 It's too far just for a concert... *not*... Eh, I don't it was a good idea for me... LOL. Moshpit... xDD I've heard death incidents from it too, so NO WAY I'm risking my life!!

I don't know who the heck is N.E.R.D. but anyways, I don't care. I don't give a damn~ Erykah Badu pulled out at the last minute due to "unforseen circumstances".
There were local performances too but IDK who are they... Haha. :3

Anyways... I felt kinda a regreted feeling cause this was a once-in-a-lifetime chance, it was KoRn. One of my favourite metal bands!!!!!!!!!!! Moving on... ^0^
This made me even more jealous... xDD

They performed "Right Now", "Here To Stay", "A.D.I.D.A.S.", "Falling Away from Me" and "Coming Undone". The encore was "Blind" and then it was ended with "Got the Life". TT^TT

For your information, A.D.I.D.A.S. not the brand but it actually stands for... "All Day I Dream About Sex". LOL. Perfect acronym~!! :3

Eh. Videos by KoRn... In order of what I stated on the above. :] x3 Btw, all the videos are taken by other people (NOT ME!!)... I just found it at YouTube and thought it was cooler if it was live~ xD Well.... I'm just gonna copy and paste the codes.. Not in order... HAHA. xP I have no idea...!!!





















Enjoyed? I wished I went!! :[
I can't believe I missed the chance of meeting KoRn!! They finally came here after 15 years!! AND I MISSED IT!! =_=;; Oh well, YouTube rocks... xP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik