NEW & ACCEPTED

Yay. I've been accepted by another 2 more groupdubs. :D

1) K-yuuto from Shiawase! Projects.
2) Shugo Chara Egg from H!P International (I'm in Kawaii Love too).

I'm not sure what's our name in Shugo Chara Egg. ^o^;; It hasn't been announced yet. xD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Btw, I think I might make a new emai, friendster and blog.
I was thinking of deleting my MySpace too. xDD I'm not on it often and it kinda annoys me...!!

I wanna make a new email cause some people that I don't like are on it... I can't stand them! They just annoy me~~ TTwTT!!
Example, I was asked to show my boobs to one of my online friends, Nick. I was like... WTF. I'unno what got into him, I just wanna block off and I don't wanna talk to "friends" like that. I'll think about it. x33

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik