5 Random Facts About Me

Hey, all~! I got tagged by Yuka-chan. x3 This is my first time getting tagged on YouTube, lawl~
It's not entirely random, unfortunely... I didn't really know what to write and I know it was LONG!! o_o;;



Anyways~~ Just for your information... ^0^

The songs that were used were... (In order)
♫ Kioku no Meiro / High King
I used Maeda Yuuka's solo part~ ^0^

♫ Goku no Theme / Hoshi Souichirou
This is Goku's theme in Saiyuki. :D


♫ Velvet Underworld Gluhen / Weiss
I used Ran (Koyasu Takehito)'s solo part. :]


♫ Spiritualized / Midorikawa Hikaru
The "theme song" for Schuldig in Weiss Kreuz.


♫ Kiss Me Kill Me / Nakao Ryuusei
The "theme song" for Farfarello in Weiss Kreuz. xD I love this song, Farfarello's darn sexy. o_O;; x3

♫ EstE / Okiayu Ryoutarou
The "theme song" for Brad Crawford. Honestly, I'm not too fond of the song... Ahaha~~


♫ Tsukiyo no Violinist
One of the songs that Ikuto played in Shugo Chara!. It's SOO sad~~ TT^TT

♫ Chou Nan Ren / Huang Yi Da
This song's actually the opening song for Devil Beside You, the drama version of Akuma de Sourou. :]

♫ Zetsubou Billy / Maximum the Hormone
Second opening song of Death Note. I used the "Kira" part well.. cause it IS Raito and Raito IS the Kira... xDD I hope you don't get shocked... o.o;; *I did...*

♫ Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi / ON/OFF
The opening song of Vampire Knight, the 1st season. ^^ YAY~ Aren't ON/OFF's voices HOT?


♫ Eden / To Destination
Considering that Muraki does NOT have a theme song, so I played Eden instead. I don't know why but whenever I hear this song, it reminds me of him. xD

♫ Bokura no Poppopo! / AnCafe
The translation for this song is HILARIOUS! xD And cute~ I know it's sucha random song. :P

♫ Amu no Nijiiro Chara Change! / Amu, Ran, Miki, Suu
I love that part of the song, don't you?


I think you could understand why I choose the songs~ x3 And sorry if you're annoyed that I tagged you. If you don't wanna do it, please tell me! Btw, if you're too lazy to watch the ENTIRE video, here are the people I tagged~~
1) Mami-chan (mamicchan)
2) Sherry-chii (sherryme122)
3) Joshua-kun (JoshuaHalto)
4) Eri-chan (PiNkYeRiDeSu)
5) Waffle-chan (waffleisme)


Don't know what to do?
Just write 5 random facts about yourself and post it as a video response. ^0^ Enjoy~!!

NOTE: If you want any of the songs, just comment and I'll give you the link! :D I'd be happy~ ^0^

• I OWN NOTHING BUT MY RANDOM FACTS!! •

Thank you for watching~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik