Monthy Test

Thank gosh my 1st monthly test is OVER!
Now, I can concentrate on my abandoned assignments which is finishing up my scrapbook thingy and printing out stuff for my Malay Language assignment. Btw, I love my NEW Printer! ^o^

Did I tell you that I had created a deviantART account? LOL. No, I think not.
Oh well, I'll give out the link when I'm not feeling lazy~~ ^////^

My review of my FIRST monthy test this year. Everything is so different so I HAD to give a review about it~!! LMAO.

1) Malay Language
-- I think it wasn't that bad except for the building sentences part. I only answered 1/6 of it. xDD I did NOT understand what the crap was the meanings.... =_= Wtf is "terngiang-ngiang"!! Oh well. I hope to get at least C.

2) English Language
-- Easy like ABC. Except for the comprehension and literature part, LOL. The comprehension part kinda confused me. @_@ I hope to get high marks (like I always do...!). xD Everything's SOO new, so yeah... I just hope I live up to my expectations or else... I'mma go kill someone!!


3) History
-- Erm. It was quite tough, lol. I would be easy if I studied harder and memorized more! *whines* Oh well, what's done is done. Don't look back. ^o^


4) Principles of Accounts (Prinsip Account)
-- SUPER EASY!! But we had only an hour. I did not close all of my accounts... TT^TT Btw, I'm in the Commerce stream with Business studies. ^o^ I think I will fail cause my teacher said if we missed something or didn't close the accounts, she would deduct marks!! *gasps*


5) Business Education (Perdagangan)
-- Twas easier than I expected. I'm glad that whatever I read, it came out. d(^w^)b I hope my class gets highed marks!! I've heard that one of my friends scored 95/100!! ^_^


6) Social/General Science
-- Since, I'm NOT in the Pure Science stream... I don't have to study Biology, Chemistry and Physics. YAY!! ^o^ There were a few questions that I didn't know the answers... Although, I think my pre-test marks will boost up my marks!! =D I don't wanna fail and be called a dumb bell by my teacher. =_= She calls some of us "dumb bells" or "idoit" or "stupid".


7) Modern Mathematics
-- I think my teacher wanna kill us or something. IT WAS AS TOUGH AS ADDITIONAL MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like..... OHHH MAH GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @_@ I think I will fail. Hands down. =_=;; All the questions were SOOO effing hard!! TT^TT I don't wanna fail my maths~~


8) Additional Mathematics
-- I will fail 100%. There was 13 questions, I answered 2 seriously. I don't understand the whole Inverse Function & Quadratic Equations crap!! @_@ My teacher taught us too fast, I didn't understand it~~ What's worse is my pre-test marks!! Oh well... xD

9) Moral Education
-- I can't really say it was tough but it was kinda easy yet tough, in a way. Although, I didn't memorize some stuff, that's why I couldn't anwer the paper with confidence. *_*


Overall Review.......
It was fairly difficult. I'm still getting used to Add Maths, Accounts, Business and Moral. It so different than last year's. No worries. I'll work hard!! ^o^ Ganbarre, nee~?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik