♥ Buono! 2 ♥

Hey. Hey. Hey.
Hi. Hi. Hi.
xD. xD. xD.
LOL. LOL. LOL.


+++++++++++++++++++




I'm finally downloaded the 2nd album of Buono after sometime of procrastination xD;;
I think it was really awesome. :]
AND now, my review like usual~~ d--(^w^)--b
However, I didn't listen to all the songs properly so... I'm review is kinda sloppy... xDDDDDDD

Track 01 - Early Bird
It's a nice song to start off the entire album. :D But it can get boring after awhile~~ x_x;;


Track 02 - Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!
Who doesn't love this song?!?! :D Very upbeat and fun to dance along~~ ^0^ Btw, this is the 3rd single for Buono!.


Track 03 - キラキラ (Kira Kira)
Not a new sound for Buono! but I LOVE it! I don't know why, I just do. ^___^ I think it's a nice song to sing along. :D Though, I'm not satisfied with the line distribution! Miyabi gets only TWO solo lines~~


Track 04 - 消失点-Vanishing Point- (shoushitsuten-Vanishing Point-)
Speak of the Devil. Miyabi takes the lead vocal in this song. YAY!! After listening to such upbeat songs, this song calms your mind. I just Miyabi's solos. Her voice has improved and... It's just amazing!! I hope to hear more solo lines~~ AND Miyabi's pitches are amazing too! ^0^


Track 05 - ロッタラ ロッタラ (Rottara Rottara)
Being the 5th single of Buono!, very addictive. :D I could NEVER EVER get bored of this song! ^_____^v!! "Dore kurai.." x3 Anyways, it gets tiring singing this cause you don't have enough breath takes. LOL.


Track 06 - co・no・mi・chi
The 6th single of Buono!. I love this song to bits. Dance shot is just awesome. ♥ A recommended song for everyone. ♥ I love everyone's solo lines!


Track 07 - みんなだいすき (Minna Daisuki)
The B-side of Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! (3rd single). YAYNESS!! This is the 2nd opening song of Shugo Chara!. Very cute~~ I love it to bits. x33


Track 08 - I NEED YOU
In this song, Momoko takes the vocal lead. YAYNESS~~~ :D Sounds very 60's - 70's ish. I like everyone's solo lines. ^0^!! It starts off very soft and Hawaiian-ish... THEN, comes booming!! xDD Then, goes back normal. This song is amazing!!


Track 09 - ガチンコでいこう! (Gachinko de ikou!)
Great song to listen to! Buono!'s 4th single. :D With a great dance shot but tiring. xDD It gets annoying sometimes, though... =_=!!

Track 10 - You're My Friend
It's a really great song. Recommended to everyone~~ Sounds touching-ish. ^0^v


Track 11 - OVER THE RAINBOW
Airi takes the vocal lead here, which is amazing... xDD Airi's my MOST favourite member of H!P. So, what do ya expect? Hrm?? :] I LOVE her pitches here!! This song is kinda different for her. ^^;; But that's what I love about it!!


Track 12 - ゴール (Goal)
The best ending song for this ENTIRE album! Everyone has an equal line. Which is amazing! ;D!! Honestly... I just love it, LOL. ^_^


+++++++++++++

So, that's my review! Honestly, this album is worth it! Although, PLEASE buy the ORIGINAL album and DON'T download it like ME. I'mma loser~~ =_=!! Gomen nee, I have no moneyzz.... xDD

I hope there's gonna be a 3rd album! ^0^;;

+++++++++++++

Please stay tuned for Hello! Project's upcoming releases!!
Like Dakishimete Dakishimete from Berryz Koubou, Bye Bye Bye! by C-ute. ^___^
The close-up and PV is out for Dakishimete Dakishimete. Hrm~~ The dance shot will be out next week~~ :( It's sucha long wait!! TT_TT!!!

Too bad Kanna won't be really in Bye Bye Bye cause of her injury!! TT^TT
I'm SOOO saddened!! She's one of my favourite members
~~ @.@

++++++++++++

One more thing!!
If you like the lyrics for Buono! 2's album. You can check out these following sites...!


http://berikyuu.blogspot.com/2009/02/buono-2-album-lyrics.html
http://www.projecthello.com/buono/index.html

++++++++++++

Thank you for reading!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik