FOOD FAIR

Picture after the rain calmed down. ♥

From the 13th to 15th, there was a Penang Food Fair going on.
I went on the 14th, which is TODAY! ^0^

I thought I couldn't eat much cause my gums tore beneath my tongue and my jaws aches from gritting my teeth.... xDD

+++++++++

I think I left the house around 5pm-ish.
The food fair was at the Penang International Sports Arena (PISA).
It was darn difficult to get a parking spot.
When we finally found one, it was nearly 6pm-ish.
My dad didn't wanna go, so my mom, sis and I went instead! W00T! xDD
(At least my dad's not there, he's a fussy man xP)

First, we ate something light... Just to NOT make us look like starving people. LOL.
We ate deep fried spring rolls and something-else-that-I-don't-know-what-to-call-it.
I had it eat as slow as a tortoise!! I felt like my mouth was bleeding!! *whines*

Then, we walked around for awhile.
I saw something interesting!! :D
Fried hot dogs and crepe. ^0^!! (I've never eaten crepe before...)
My sis and I ate the fried hot dogs with pepper. xD It was DRY. *pepper*
My mom and I got blueberry crepe while my sis got herself a strawberry crepe. xDD
I got my order first, my sis and I was done eating the hot dogs then. We were thirsty and there was a drinking stall near-by! ^^;;
My mum requested us to go buy some drinks. xDD

So... We went to that stall...
My sis ordered 3 nutmeg juice. ^w^ Nutmeg juice is delicious! :D
While we were waiting for our order... I felt a hard tap on my shoulder.
I turned over my shoulder *assuming that my friend called me* but there was no one.
Then, I heard a couple talking about the clown and looking at me. LOL.
There were stupid clowns around the fucking food fair. GOD DAMNIT.
In my head... I was like... "When I find you fucking dipshit clown, I'mma kick your balls and make sure you lack of testorone. After that, I will throw you into the trash can or curse you to have a terrible accident and die, go to hell. Then, I want your family to die of an incurable dieses or be jobless and commit suicide from bankruptcy!!! FUCK YOUR FAGGOT FAMILY AND PRAY THE DEVIL WILL SWALLOW YOU AND BURN YOU BODY ALIVE!!!!!!!!!" That is how much I hate clowns. They're annoying. REALLY. :]

After we got our orders and stuff, my mum asked us to go find a CLEAN table. xD
My mum joined us after the crepe was done. ^0^
While we enjoying out meal, suddenllllyyyyy..... x]
It started raining HEAVILY!! =_= It could've drizzled at first!!!! TToTT

Anyways...
After that, we wondered around other stores. We bought other foods.
Then, we went to the arena cause there were more stores there. ^0^;;
Btw, I finally tried Häagen-Dazs's vanilla ice-cream. :D I was awesome....!! :3

THENTHENTHEN
We got out of the arena... And went back outside were the other stalls were at. xDD
It started to drizzle. My sis bought nuggets while I bought nuggets AND keropok lekor. xDD I just love keropok lekor!! I prefer the fatter version of it but the crispy version. =

After walking for another round, we went back to our car. ^_^
And we went home. *still not full*
There were leftovers from lunch so my mum and I ate it. x3

AND THAT WAS MY DAY! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik