Lines Owed

I felt like blogging but I don't know what to blog~
So, I've decided to talk about my groupdubs! ^0^ YaY~~
LOL.

Being in a group is fun! I get to meet new people and work on my voice~ And I think I have improved LOTS, compared to last year. ^^ I can really see a difference~ Now, I can put more emotions into my singing cause I feel much more used to and conected to the songs I sing. And I don't wanna dissapoint my friends for my sucking! *and ruining the song* If someone sounds horrible, it'll be pretty obvious. I've heard~ It's SOO scary!! TT^TT

++++++++++

Anyways, I have a 2 upcoming groupdubs that are currently in mixing. I hope it gets done soon! It's like an "album"~~ You'll understand when it comes out. xDD

++++++++++

Etto~~ I owe many lines... xP And I'm still working on them... Being NOT successful!! My pitch is always off and I trip on my words. Singing Japanese is not that easy when it's fast~~ :"(

These are a bunch of songs I own my groupdubs~~ Ahah.... ^^;;

1) Massara Blue Jeans (Originally by C-ute)
Owed to: Hello! Project International / K-awaii
I owe Arihara Kanna's lines to Joshua-kun! Gah~~ He's in-charge of K-awaii from Hello! Project International. It doesn't have a deadline but it's almost 2 weeks now... I think I might the last one~~ Even though my lines are not much... BUT Kanna's 1st solo line... is... o_O

2) Skirt, Hirari (Originally by AKB48)
Owed to: JapanStarProject / STR*
I HAVE to hand this song tonight. Cause the deadline was actually this Monday but I couldn't make it so I requested for extensions until today~ But I'm still tripping over the words! I hope I can overcome this!! Wish me luck~~

3) Cinderella / Complex -C/C- (Originally by High King)
Owed to: Murasaki Project / Fujiiro~Rira
This song is tough and I have to sing the low notes! I'm not good at hitting the low notes cause it hurts my throat~~ Uwah~~ I have to hand it in before this Saturday, my leader says to be FAST! TT^TT

4) Koi*Kana (Originally by Kusumi Koharu)
Owed to: Murasaki Project / Fujiiro~Rira
The B-side to C/C... Quite tough to sing cause of the up and down pitches. xD And Kusumi Koharu's voice is meccha meccha kawaii!!

5) Rottara Rottara (Originally by Buono!)
Owed to: Sora-chan
This is a duet with my friend, Sora-chan~ I'm in-charge of the mixing. ^0^ Ganbarimasu!! I hope I can mix well~~ ^^b Btw, my first time for a duet~ Sora-chan's voice is really CUTE, I hope I don't ruin it~~ I shall work on it before this upcoming Sunday~ I wouldn't want her to wait cause it's our first duet together! :D

+++++++++

I feel so guilty about delaying it... TToTT"
I hope you will support me 'till the end. Ganbarimasu!! ^0^
Yoroshiku, nee~?? :]

+++++++++

Total of Groupdubs (Currently): 11 (It's still increasing!)
Total of Groupdubs I'm Auditioning (Currently): 2

So, if I get aceepted by those 2 groupdubs, it'll be 13~ Ahaha... ^^;; I hope I can juggle 13 groups at once~ :D Ganbare!! ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik