☆★☆New Shugo Chara Blog / Planning☆★☆

I've been thinking about something lately~
I've been thinking of making a blog based on Shugo Chara!!.
Maybe not like... profiles and stuff like similar to that~

I was thinking of 《Downloads》.
Since I found a need to help people who wanna download Shugo Chara!! OSTs but don't know where~ With lyrics too! ^0^;;

I'm still translating the kanji to romanji for Kimi no Birthday / 君のBirthday。
がんばります!(Ganbarimasu!)
Even though I found the lyrics on Gendou but I feel like it's not that sharp.
The romanji from Gendou was kinda different from mine, in terms of spelling~
I translated the romanji directly from the kanji 。。。

Etto~ I'm still thinking about it!
I hope I will do it~♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik