Sports Day, 2009 + Education Fair

My school's sports day was held on the 28th of February, 2009, this year~
Everything has been brought forward...!! :O
Other schools' Sports Day is next month whilst my school was last week... x3


Anyways...
I don't have any pictures of my school's Sports Day cause my friends are just too lazy to give it to me!! TToTT
No sweat, I plan to buy a Nikon Coolpix S210 this year so that I can record all my memories next year! Considering, next year is my last year of high school!! *whines*

This year's Sports Day was fun-ner than last years!! Last year's was ... freakishly boring and no intensity...xD If there's sucha word. :]

Okkies. The names of our houses are... And the details, characteristics...
1) Rumah Nilam / Sapphire House (Used to be known as Blue House / Rumah Biru)
The arrogant and obnoxious bitches belongs here.
:]

2) Rumah Zamrud / Emerald Hosue (Used to be known as Green House / Rumah Hijau)
The good and nice people are here. Not many best athletes but there are a few!


3) Rumah Mutiara / Pearl House (Used to be known as Yellow House / Rumah Kuning)
The BEST athletes belongs to THIS house! They are like Emerald House's comrades. :D They have nice people too~~
:]

4) Rumah Delima / Ruby House (Used to be known as Red House / Rumah Merah)
The BEST people with creativity. Wins the Decoration Competition every year, they beat other houses at that aspect... xD


The original name is in Malay, I just translated it so that everyone understands. xD

I'm in the Emerald House. I'm happy to be in it cause everyone is nice there, so are the teachers!
My sister was the Captain of the House 3 years ago and she led us to championship! W00T!!
BUT... Unfortunely, we were in the 3rd place this year... :"[
Oh well! At least we BEAT the Sapphire House! W00H00!! I just don't really like MOST of the members in it... x3

The tug-of-war finals were really INTENSE!! Ruby AGAINST Sapphire!
However, Ruby won! ^o^ Yayness~~ :D The tug-of-war carries 50 points, which is A LOT!!

During the 200m race, one of my Emerald BEST athletes slipped and fell. :[
Kinda dissapointing but she did her best! Not her fault! ^^
The corner of the field was a really sharp turn... =_=!! I almost slip and fell once during the pre-sports events... Lol~~ x3 It happened a few years ago when I could run faster than now!

I'll just skip the crappy part and say who won. Lol~~
The Pearl House WON!! Yayness~~ :D I think they really deserved to win! ^^
The have the BEST athletes and their marching squad was slightly diffirent than others.
As usual, my friend Pyarri (I think she's the best athlete in the ENTIRE school!!) got 1st place as the best athlete. She has her own personal trainer. xD She's been the best athlete since... 2 years ago? LOL.

After I came back from sports, I discovered... I got a really bad (maybe not that bad) sunburn...
I looked like a LOBSTER! o_O;;
EVEN MY FACE!!! x33

Too bad I couldn't care less cause I was freakin' tired! I could just drop on the floor, at that time~
After I ate my lunch and rest for awhile, my mom came back~ She wanted to go to the Education Fair at the Penang International Sports Arena (PISA). So, my mom, sis and I went~~

After walking and looking around, I noticed that I was only scouting for Arts, Designing or Music. LOL! x3
I wasn't really the geeky pure science type of person~~ I like arts, literature, writing. Stuff like that. ^o^ Not biology, chemistry and physics... @_@!!
I'm still thinking of what I wanna become, TRULY BECOME!! ^^

My options are...
1) International author
2) Japanese Singer
3) Mangaka (Comic artist)


Honestly, I just wanna write. I fell in-love with writing since I was 10!!
Well, I wasn't that any good then. But now, I think I'm ready to take on my world. xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik