★☆AnCafe's Bloggie☆★

Phew! I've finally caught up with AnCafe's bloggie on MySpace.
^0^b
I'm really glad but kinda sad in a way... 
O(≧∀≦)O
AnCafe's Europe tour is ending~
I hope they make an Asian tour and come here!
I'll beg my parents to let me go!! xD

Anyways~~
Reading their blog is always fun!たのし~
They're so nice!^0^
The other day, Kanon donated blood~ Even though Teruki was the one suggestiing to go. Ahaha...~ ≧O≦ Teruki didn't do it cause he just pierced his ears, again? xD

Well, I've got nothing much to say~ Wait。。。
I think I do!

++++++++++++++++++++

I think I've finally got an idea to write for my one-shot story~
Of course, NOT telling you nosy people!^3^

++++++++++++++++++++

Ah... One more thing~
I got bit by a SMALL red ant last evening in my garden!
・∀・
It really itches VERY badly~ What's worse is my throat...
I think I'm gonna get sore throat!I hope not... I still have lines to hand it~
And I'm gonna do a birthday dedication to a few of my friends~
Voice, please don't let me down. I need you~ TT3TT

Hrm... I don't know what else to write~ I'm just gonna crap nonsense, right now...
^w^

++++++++++++++++++++

I've downloading some of SuG's singles/albums~
I haven't got time to listen *carefully* to all of 'em★ *SAD*
Anyways... I've downloaded these few...
1)Cannonball vol. 7
2)I SCREAM PARTY ☆ With the PV of Love Scream Party
3)NoiZ Star
4)Scheat

There are different versions~
I hope I'm able to download them!

++++++++++++++++++++

Speaking of J-rock...
I still have to download all of AnCafe's albums, lives, singles and mini-albums!
*SHOT*

Besides AnCafe, I hope to download Gackt's too!
I've been recommended to do so~ ^0^
I'm trying to make myself listen to Alice Nine, 12012, Hyde, D'espairs...
I hope I spelled it right! Please don't flame me for spelling wrong~ (LOL)

Thank you for reading~ ありがとう~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik