Batch of Songs

I'm finally being organized with my "debuts" on YouTube! ^0^
Now, I think I can work harder and concentrate on which song to come first.
ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

I did a "lucky draw".
I wrote the song that I can sing on a small piece of paper. Then, folded it and place it into a container. Then, I shook it while dancing to しゅご!しゅご!(Shugo! Shugo!) by Shugo Chara Egg!. And when the song ended, I will open the container and pick 8 songs. The last 2 was picked by my sister. d--(^o^)--b There were about 25 songs that I wrote on that piece of paper... (^ω^)

♣  がチンコでいこう / Gachinko de Ikou! 「Buono!」
♣ 初めて唇を重ねた夜 / Hajimete Kuchibiru wo Kasanete Yoru 「Shuffle Group」
♣ co・no・mi・chi 「Buono!」
♣ しゅご!しゅご!/ Shugo!Shugo!「Shugo Chara Egg!」
♣ チャンス! / Chance!「Kusumi Koharu」
♣ 告白の噴水広場 / Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba 「Berryz工房」
♣ なんちゅう恋をやってるうYou Know?/ Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW? 「Berryz工房」
♣ ジリりキテル / Jiriri Kiteru 「Berryz工房」
♣ 恋カナ / Koi Kana 「Kusumi Koharu」
♣ 好きすぎてバカみたい / Suki Sugite Baka Mitai 「DEF. DIVA」

Singles are to be release in that order~!!
(ノ*・▽・)ノ~【彡*.;~:.Йёνёг*Giνё*Цp!!.:~;.*彡】~ヽ(・▽・*ヽ)
Please support me 'till the end!!
Arigatou! ありがとう~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik