10,000 Smile Picture Campaign

This was taken from Hello! Online.


Tsunku has set a challenge for S/mileage to collect 10,000 smile pictures in order to let them major debut. Anyone in the world can send in their photos. Yes, even us people who are not living in Japan!

This is the official announcement.


S/mileage The Road to Major Debut #1


S/mileage The Road to Major Debut #2

You can read all about it here! You can "CLICK HERE!!". It's a translation and it also has the steps on "how to submit the picture".
By the way, please read carefully! It's not my fault if you did something wrong, it's yours for NOT reading carefully!! :3

Aside from that, I think I'm going to join! This is definitely a challenge to the girls and I really want them to have a super duper major debut! ↑↑↑↑
They deserve one from working really hard in the previous singles. They have outshine any idol I've known, so far!

Though, I don't know which picture should I choose. Gah~ (≧△≦)
I don't wanna have a stupid photo that might be shown to the world! LOL.
Anyways... I'm gonna go think about it when I'm going to sleep~

★ 以上、美佐でした!バイバイ!★

PS: I noticed I've been spelling "definitely" as "defiantly". WTF!! LOL. Oh! That link opens to NEW WINDOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik