My Smiling Picture -- CHOSEN!

I have finally chosen the photo that I'm gonna send for the 10,000 Smile Picture Campaign! ↑↑↑
This is the photo I have chosen to send in. I hope they accept it!


It's kind of blur but whatever. This was taken in 2008!
Woah. I can't believe it. LOL!
It's definitely a super old photo of me but whatever.

I asked my sister if I could take a new photo of myself with her DSLR camera and she said later. And her "later" is most probably gonna be turned into NEVER.
Therefore, never ever ask favours from my sister. It's just a waste of time asking!!

I want my own camera! Or at least a new cellphone with a decent camera!!
Gah~ Gotta act better in front of my mom so that I can suck up to her. LOL!

★ 以上、美佐でした!バイバイ!!★

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik