First Monthly Test of 2010 = OVER!!!!

It's finally over! ★彡
I'm super glad that it's over! No more books for... a while. LOL! ↑
Honestly, I can't believe it passed so fast!! ^○^

Anyways~ I forgot to blog about yesterday's paper. :P
I had Maths yesterday. It was so-so, I guess?
I could answer most of the questions! But I couldn't answer some of the questions because it was graph questions, I bad at graph questions! ↓↓↓
And, and, and, I made a stupid mistake too (I think so..)!!
Ugh~ And it was an easy objective question! I can't believe I was so blind and dumb.
Please let me get a "C", at least!

Besides that, I had my Business Studies paper today. It totally suck!
It was as worse as my Add Maths paper, LOL!! ≧∀≦
And almost the whole class cheated... including me. *shifteyes*
We were passing papers and whispering each other answers and questions when the teacher is not looking! Oh my, I can't believe I cheated on this test!
Let's just hope everyone will pass on this test! ★

I don't want TOO many red marks on my report book!
I'll be SOO dead if I do! My mom would most probably go like this, "Spend more time on your computer more and look at your marks!". The sentence don't really make sense but I think you get the message. :P

Oh! I got back my Add Maths paper today!
I'm quite proud of my marks... I guess. I got 10/30! :D
I wonder how much did I get actually? Can't wait to know my full marks! ^0^
And, I found out that I failed my History but almost passed! 4 more marks to go till I pass but whatever, as long as I didn't fail badly then, it's okay! ↑↑↑
I'm actually quite proud of my History marks considering I've never really got close to 36% before! ≧○≦

By the way, I sort of heard the new grading system from my friends~
To get an A+, I have to score higher than 90%!! ↓↓↓
This is really, really bad! If it's like this, then, I'll only get an A or A- for my English. I don't wanna see a negative sign on my English paper! (LOL)
Ahem, okkies, I have ranted enough. :3

I'm gonna go find something to do.

★ 以上、美砂でした!★

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik