A Little More

Heh~ I have 2 more days to go until my test finishes! And 2 more days until the holidays start officially! ♥
This is just awesome! ↑↑↑

Putting that aside, today's test went.. okay...
I had Add Maths and Moral Education today. A crappy combination at first but it turned out to be the other way around!!

For my Add Maths paper, the formulas were given!! ↑↑↑
That was one of the best things that could EVER happen! :D
But the questions that were given was just crappy. LOL! It's either that or I'm just too dumb... Gotta work harder! ☆

And as for my Moral Education, it turned out that I remembered all the 36 moral values perfectly! But I didn't memorize the 100+ definitions of it. Haha~ But it's okay! ★
I managed to answer almost all the questions!

I only have my Maths paper tomorrow. ↑↑
This is a good sign! ^0^ Although, I should study after recess for my Business Studies paper - which is on the day after tomorrow. :P There are lots of things to memorize, again...

Whatever, I wanna relax a little bit tonight!
I'm really glad that I only have Maths tomorrow cause I don't wanna miss Glee!! ★
It'll totally suck if I had to miss it~ Bleh!

Aside from these "test talk", I'm planning to study Japaneses language on my own!
I know if I had to rely on my mom to find a Japanese language class, it'll NEVER happen! So, I made a decision to study the language myself. I hope it works!!
For now, I'm learning how to write the VERY basic vowels - which are a, e, i, o, u. It's easy! But to memorize it, it might be a little difficult. LOL!
I plan to work on it during the holidays. I've already plan what to do during the one week holiday! ↑↑

During the holidays, I'm gonna try my best to loose some weight.
I plan to do that by dancing and cutting down on my food.
I think and hope it'll work cause a few years ago, I went for the Girl Guides' camp called "Gizmo Camp". But it's not really a camp cause we'll go home and come back the next day, the principal didn't approve of the idea staying in the school (AT NIGHT) due to the strange things that happen at night...

Anyways!! During that 2 day "camp", we played station games and I really did run around and sweat like crazy. We didn't eat much either but enough for the rest of the day. After the camp, I checked my weight cause my uniform was a little loose, it turned out that I lost about 2-3 kg!!
With this experience, I hope I can do it again. がんばります!^^

Btw, sorry for the no-picture posts lately. *sighs*
I have yet to get a new cellphone with an in-built camera. My cellphone's dead currently - literally! I hope I'll be getting a new cellphone soon. :3

★ 以上、美佐でした!★

PS: I accidentally deleted ALL the messages that were on my C-Box!
I was just about to clear the hate messages but ended up deleting the whole thing
! TT0TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik