100 ¥en Shop

Today, my mom, sis and I had our lunch at Old Town White Coffe~
And then, I checked out the 100 ¥en Shop! ★

There were really, really, really cool stuff!
All imported from Japan, obviously. (LOL)
There were many stuff like make-up sets, candies, biscuits, seaweed, flavouring and etc.

Kyaa~
I could buy the whole store if I wanted! ↑↑
All the stuff in that shop were either RM4.50 or RM5.50 (I hope my memory is correct).

Anyways, I bought some candies that reminded me of Kobato! ♥
O(^∨^)O
And my sister and I bough some soda~

The sodas~ ☆

The candies! ↑
So far I tried the strawberry milk sweet.
I was a little weird at first but it was okay. :3


Can't wait to try the rest!

And...
以上、美沙でした!↑↑

PS: I just finish watching Kobato. It was totally awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik