Wanna Get Over It!!

Seriously, I wanna get over with this test! Bleh~
Today's paper totally sucked! TT0TT
This time, I studied extra hard for History but whatever that I was studying... Most of it weren't asked in the test, FML!! =_=;;
And I thought I might pass my exam this time but I doubt I would anymore. *sighs*

After recess, I had my Malay Language paper... Geez... It sucked even more. LOL! xD;;
Whatever I studied didn't even come out! TT^TT And there was one question concerning Malay idioms... I totally forgot what was that certain idiom! Ugh!!
This was a total disaster... ↓↓↓

I hope tomorrow will be a better day! ↑↑
I'm having my General Science and English paper. :3
I'm guessing English would be much more easier! :P Then again, there's a 50/50 chance that I'll get a "B" for it~
I hope I'll be able to answer my Science paper properly! I don't wanna be called an idiot by my teacher... =∀=

My last paper is on Friday! :D Can't wait for Friday! ★
And after that... the holidays are rolling in! ↑↑↑↑
Even though it's the holidays, I still have to go to the extra classes at school.
It sucks... But never mind! It's only in the morning. :3

One more thing, I heard that LG Lollipop is gonna be (officially) released in Malaysia at the end of March!!! ★彡

★ 以上、美佐でした!★

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik