One, Two, Three... Ten

First and foremost, I took this from my cousin's blog! xD

TEN FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Caris. Then again, you don't know who is she. :3
First Screen Name: Oh, I don't remember. LOL!
First Pet: A pair of white rabbits.
First Piercing: My ears.
First Crush: I remembered I had a crush on this boy when I was in pre-school...
First CD: Rain, I think?
First Car: None, yet!
First Stuffed animal: I got lots of them! I don't know which is the first one...

NINE LASTS
Last Alchoholic Beverage: Vodka, but it was only 5% alcohol. :P
Last Car ride: A few hours ago.
Last Movie Seen: Curious Case of Benjamin Button. ♥
Last Phone Call: Don't remember...
Last Song Played: Don't remember.
Last Bubble Bath: About 5 years ago. XD
Last time you Cried: Last Wednesday, if I'm not mistaken!

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: No.
Have you ever been arrested: No.
Have you ever skinny dipped: Eww, no.
Have you ever been on TV: No...
Have you ever kissed someone, and then regret it?: Never kissed.
Have you ever had a sex dream about someone?: Yeah, it was totally weird and gross...
Have you ever cheated on someone?: No.

SEVEN THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. Shirt
2. Shorts
3. Underwear
4. Bra
5. Glasses
6. Non-existent
7. Non-existent

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. Go to school
2. Showered twice
3. Go over to Penang Island
4. Watched TV
5. Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner
6. Attended my first Christian Fellowship meeting

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN NO ORDER
1. Watch TV
2. Anime and manga
3. Mythical creatures (especially VAMPIRES)
4. Asian music
5. Shopping!

FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1. My sister
2. Samantha
3. Non-existent
4. Non-existent

THREE CHOICES
1. Black or White: It depends.
2. Hot or Cold: Cold.
3. Chocolate or Vanilla: Mix! xD

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Be famous and inspire others
2. Get married to a wonderful man and have beautiful kids? xD

ONE THING YOU REGRET:
I don't have regrets anymore. Everything happens because of fate!

PS: I deleted the last one which is "Shoutouts" cause I don't have any

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik