★ A Happy Day ★

Today, there was no school! Yay! ★彡
So, my sister and I went to Penang Island to get her transcript!
But before that, we went to eat at the mamak stall. It was delicious! ↑↑↑

After we went to get her transcript, we headed off to Queensbay Mall!! O(^▽^)O
We had some Holland Fries~ ☆
And then, we went to Borders to walk around. I couldn't really find the manga was I was searching for but whatever. LOL! Oh! I also found out that the 10th Demonata book called Hell's Heroes is in Malaysia!! ↑↑↑↑
This totally made my day! ★
But the size of the book was kinda big so, I'm waiting for them the make the size a little smaller. O(≧∀≦)O
And then I went and search for the Foreign Language section. :3 I found 2 books which were really interesting!


Ahahaha~ xD
They even have "Curses and Insults", it's really interesting!
Let me share some with you~ LOL!

Korean
You look like a penis! - jot-kkateun nom! (men)
Go home and masturbate - jibe gaseo ttalttarina cheo!
Oh, Shit smell! - ah, neojeobunhan saekki!
You piece of shit - jot-tto anin saekki!
I'm crazy about you - nan neoga joa michigesseo

Japanese
Get you head out of your ass - Neboken-ja neeyo! 寝ぼけんじゃねえよ!♂
You ain't got balls! - Konjou nashi! 根性なし!
Don't think I'm stupid - Baka ni shinai-deyo! ばかにしないでよ!♀
May I kiss you? - Kisu shite-mo ii? キスしてもいい?
I wanna stay with you forever. - Zutto issho-ni itai. ずっと一緒にいたい。

It's awesome, right? xDD;;
I don't have Hangul language package in my computer so, I can't write in Hangul - unfortunately. After my sister paid for the books, we went to get Java Chip at Starbucks Coffee! It's been a while. I miss the super duper delicious Java Chip!! ♥

After we got our coffee, we headed back home. Suddenly, my sister wanted to go to Pacific Mall. LOL! But we were running out of cash, haha. So, we ended going home to grab some money from our red packets! =P

And then, we're off! We headed to our favourite store that sells cheap but awesome anime merchandises! Figurines, puzzles, wallets, sling bags, lighters, watches, phone charms, posters, etc.! The shop owner is very enthusiastic! ↑↑
My sister bought the Hibari figurine. :3 And I bought a Vampire Knight sling bag!
I wanted the Hatsune Miku sling bag but I'm 17 and it'll seem childish for me to carry a bag like that. *sighs*

The Hibari figurine. I heard it's sold out in Japan!
My beloved NEW sling bag! Can't wait to bring it to school. ★彡

It was nearly 5.40PM when we realized it! And we had to be back before my mom comes home from work. LOL!! We had to rush back but we made it! ↑↑
Yay! Today was defiantly a HAPPY DAY!.

I know it's been long since I've blog about my LIFE, aye?
By the way, did you know that last month... I only blogged 3 times...!! ↓↓
That's defiantly the worse. But I hope I'll be able to increase my blogging posts!
美砂、頑張ります!↑↑↑

★ 以上、美佐でした!・バイバイ!!★

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik