Two Days Down, Three More to Go!!

Today's paper was Science and English. :3
Fortunately, it went quite well! Though, I couldn't answer a few questions and made silly mistakes but all's well! ^0^
I'm really proud to say that my English summary, I wrote less than 130 words!
I'm super glad!! ↑↑
The points looked really long and I thought it was gonna shoot pass 130 words~
KYAA~~ I feels SOO good to finish up FOUR papers!! :D

Now, there are more difficult subjects coming in my way!! ↓↓↓
I'm complaining again... xDD;;

Anyways... All that's left are Add Maths, Moral Education, Maths and Business Study! ★
Wait... Is it just me or somehow it seems less? That's strange.
Ah~ I gotta work harder! ↑↑↑

Tomorrow, I have Add Maths and Moral Education~
It's a total D-Day! xDD;; And... why am I still blogging when I'm suppose to be studying? Haha!! I hope I'll pass my Moral cause my class haven't been a very attentive class since the start of this year~ :(

I have 36 moral values and 100+++ definition to memorize! O_O;;
I sounds insane but I bet.. if I put my heart into it, I'll be able to stuff everything into my peanut-size brain! xDD;;
Oh! That reminds me, I also have my formulas to memorize... LOL!

Yeah... ↓↓↓
Tomorrow will be D-Day for me!!
Brain, oh, Brain, please bear with me for a few more days! ☆
It sounds retarded but I tell myself that quite often. :P
O(^∀^)O


Haha, I just found this image! :P

After my monthly test, I shall do a review on C-ute's latest album, "SHOCKING 5!". I'm currently listening to it properly and thinking of what to review it~

★ 以上、美佐でした!!!★

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik