Random Survey

I stole this from my cousin's blog. Haha~
LINK: Click here!

Promise you won't lie?
I guess so, unless it's a really personal question.

Last person you shared food with?
I don't remember, actually.

Have you been a happy, angry, or sad person lately?
I have been an angry person lately... I'm just stressed out with everything right now!

Has there been anyone particular on your mind at all today?
Kind of~

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Shorts.

Do you love the last person that called you today?
No one called me today. FYI, my cellphone's dead.

Could you date someone taller than you?
Definitely! I don't want someone who's shorter than me, it feel awkward. LOL!

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Yes, there's definitely a few of them! Without them, I don't know what kind of person I'll turn into. ♥

Do you need to say anything to someone?
Not really.

Do you think before you speak?
Depends on the situation. However, if I feel angry and frustrated, I won't be able to think straight - AT ALL.

What’s the last thing that made you sad?
A song called "Furusato" by Morning Musume. I was singing it yesterday and cried a little bit. It's a really sad song.

Do you wear glasses?
Unfortunately, yes.

What does your number 1 call you?
I don't have a "number 1". LOL!

What color shirt are you wearing?
Red.

Do you straighten your hair often?
No, I don't straighten nor like straightening my hair. I look better with my natural wavy-like hair. :3

Who was the last person you saw in person?
My family. :P

How are you feeling?
Frustrated. Angry. Bored. There's a whole lot of mixed feelings in me right now.

Is there something you're not looking forward to?
YES! My monthly test which is next week which I have yet to study for. Haha~

Do you think boys truly understand girls?
No, not at all.

Choose: bonfire on a beach or clubbing in the city?
Bonfire on a beach! It seems nicer.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Yes, I wish for it SOO much!

Does anybody have a tattoo with your name on it?
I doubt it. It'll be really cool if someone does. Hehe. ;)

Are you usually wide awake in the morning?
No, I'm not a morning person...

What was the last movie you watched?
True Legend! ♥ ♥

Ever been lied to by someone you thought would never lie to you?
I don't really know. I'm not sure if it's true or not but she's shown signs on lying. And it's not just minor lies.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
My dad... xDD;;

Do you like hugs and kisses?
Don't know.

When's the last time you laughed really hard?
Last year.

What's the first thing that pops into your head when you think of last summer?
Erm... This country don't have the four seasons.

Give me lyrics from the song you're listening to?
"Inazuma na yo ni!" xD

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Water.

Who was your last text from & what did it say?
Don't know and can't recall.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
No. LOL!

How about the same sex?
Not really. There are some things I would like to keep it as a secret to myself and ONLY myself!

Are you a fast typer?
I guess so. I've slowed down a little over the years. :P

How do you dot your i's?
It's just a dot... o_O?

What do you think of people who show off about their handwriting?
LOL! I've never come across those kind of people before so I don't know what to think about them. :P

Have you ever laughed at something that wasn't meant to be funny?
Yeah but I tend to hold it back if no one's laughing. xD

Do people often mistake you for a different nationality?
No, unfortunately! I wanna be mistaken for a Japanese or a Korean. It'll be so awesome! xP

Do you tan or burn when in the sun?
Tan... It sucks!

Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Someone else. I don't like sleeping in an extremely quiet room. It's creepy!!

Do you like sushi?
Like it? I LOVE IT!!!!

What food do you find disgusting?
Dog meat, insects... The usual gross stuff!

What was the weather like on your birthday?
It was okay, just like every day.

Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
On the cheek.

Are you laid-back?
Many people call me a happy-go-lucky girl but that's not true. It's just that I don't show it, I ain't a drama queen. I may seem quiet but I like to think. xD

Do you even know what laid-back means?
Yeah. Someone who's really relax and don't stress too much about stuff.

Does it matter if your bf/gf smokes ciggs ?
YES! I don't wanna live with a person who smokes EVERYDAY day! I've had enough of that crap!!

Have you had any form of exercise today?
Kind of. I walked and ran a little. xD

Do you get the trick in the song "If You Seek Amy" by Britney Spears?
Yeah, haha. It's kind of cool in a way, to be able to hide something in the title of the song. :3

Did you know if you eat too many carrots, your skin can turn orange?
No...

What's your favorite colour gummy bear?
There's a difference...? o.o;;

Your favorite thing to drink on a hot summer day?
Something cooling or anything that has ice in it. xD

Are you competitive?
Actually, yes. xD I don't show it though. :P

Who was the last person you sat beside at a restaurant?
I think it was my sister...

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attracted to?
Yeah.

If you smoke cigarettes, what hand do you usually hold it in?
I don't smoke... But if I did, I would hold it in my right hand. :P

What would you do if someone ran at you with a knife?
Run to a public place and scream!!

How are you feeling right now?
My head is itching again... xD

Are you listening to music right now?
Yup. I'm listening to "Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!" by Berryz Koubou. ♥

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?
Ch'yeah! :D

Who did you last lay with?
Myself...? Haha.

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Just a little.

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Writing out my assignment and practice the song I was suppose to record. :P

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Cold!

Have you ever kissed someone in water?
No. :'(

Were you happy when you woke up?
No. Heck no!

Do you plan on moving out in the next year?
Nope, it's not my time yet. :P

Any plans for tomorrow?
Yeah. Go to school, get over with it, come home, eat lunch while watching Naruto, practice my violin, go for my violin class, come home, dinner and ... etc.

How has this week been?
It started of really awesome but now, it's so shitty. xD

When is the last time you took a nap?
This afternoon.

How far away is a family member you miss?
I don't really miss anyone.

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
I doubt it.

First person to speak to you in 09'?
Don't know.

Have you accidentally sent a text to the wrong person?
Yeah, I bet everyone has! xD

When someone says we need to talk what runs through your mind?
"Erm.. Okay..." And then I'll give them a weird look. :P

How did you do on the last test you took?
I got number 4 in class! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik