Shugo Chara Party × Kobato. = END!

It has finally ended, these two animes~ :'(


Gah~ I can't believe Shugo Chara Party finally ended!
And there wasn't really any ending to it and it was totally different from the manga.
But the best part was when Ikuto came back! xDD;;
"Grow faster." Haha, he said that to Amu and Amu is still clueless as usual. :P
Doesn't she get it?!?! x_x;;

Anyways, I guess it ended nicely~ Though, I wished I could see Hikaru's shugo chara be born! :D
Oh well~ ^0^
Honestly, I was kinda glad it ended... Cause this season was the crappiest...! xD
But ah~ I wonder if there'll be more? x_X?


KObato. has finally ended!!! T^T
I feel terribly sad that it ended... I was like "NUUUUU~~~!!! DON'T END!! MAKE ANOTHER SEASON!!". ^^;;

I practically cried my eyes out on the 2nd last episode... TT^TT
And, and, and I love the fact that Kobato sang Ashita Kuru Nichi on the last episode!
It was totally awesome~ Her voice is so pweetty! ♥

I hope I can sing as well as her! :D

Well, I hope there's gonna be a 2nd season!
I would love to watch it too~

And... That's all I have to say~ :3

以上、美砂でした!↑↑↑
^∪^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik