New Back-up Account

I've just realised that I didn't post this on my blog. xD
This is a notice for all my fellow friends or fans, if I even have one. =P




× DESCRIPTION ×

I have created a new back-up account, just in case! :D
It's called YasanokiMisa. (No spaces)
http://www.youtube.com/YasanokiMisa

Why sucha name like that?
Because I'm a big fan of Antic Cafe & I've taken and rearranged+shortened their surnames.
Therefore - Yasanoki!! Yay~~

As for the Misa, it's my nickname. Even in real life. xDD;;
~~= Yasanoki Misa =~~

Oh yeah. Even I don't add you, I hope you will add me instead~~ I'm not free nowadays. :(
I hope I can be in contact with everyone!! ^^

CREDITS:
Song: You
Original Artist: Rain / Bi / Pi / 비 / Jung Ji Hoon


• I OWN NOTHING!!! •

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik