Deathly Piano

Today, something reallyreally creepy happened in school.
Let me start from the top.


++++++++++++

A few years ago & before that, there were rumours about the school piano playing by itself.
I did NOT believe in that crap then.
I thought I was just a made-up story just to scare people!

My school was the burial place during the war YEARSYEARSYEARS ago!
Which is even more scary... =_=;;
Well, at least this is where they BURIED the bodies and not chopped their heads off.
The chopping-the-head place is at Bukit Mertajam High School (HSBM).


Anyways, back to the piano story.
There were 3 rumours that really disturbed me, the most!!
1) There was a girl playing the piano by herself (for fun). After she finished playing, she left the assembly hall (where the piano is) and then, she suddenly heard the piano playing by itself.
2) During a Red Cresent camp; student & teachers. They were camping in the assembly hall and there was a girl, she was just fooling around and playing the piano. Suddenly, havoc broke. The piano started playing by itself and the spirit even injured the teachers. Therefore, the absence of the teachers for weeks!!
3) -non piano related- This was during my sister's batch. It was the Girl Guide camp, if I'm not mistaken. There was one of her friends that was just outside the tent, then she say a pair of red eyes. No, they were NOT owls or birds or bats. She went closer to it, with her friend... It was just a pair of floating red eyes.

Actually, the piano has been in the school since 50++ years ago. Quite old and was never tuned, even if we begged the teachers to.

++++++++++++

What happened today was.
Well, my class... That time, we were having our Moral Education period.
We're doing our 1st pre-test for our monthly test next month.

My friends actually heard the piano playing a few periods before that.
I was paying attention to it cause I was concentrating on the subject that was taught.
And then, when the Malay girls went to a different class to have their Islamic Studies class...
I listened closely and heard it myself.

My reading-time teacher entered the class. We told her this.
She listened closely too. She heard IT!!
I was so freaking scared...!!
I thought maybe it was just someone playing scales on the piano, for practise.


However, my friend went to take a look. My class is a few meters away from the hall.
She was there when it started playing (again!!), she saw NO ONE!!!
Then, after awhile... It stopped cause we were screaming.

After that, my other 2 classmates went to have a looks after we stopped screaming and it started to play again.
They, too, saw NO ONE.


My first friend who went to check out the situation, she started to pray to God.
I was so terrified!! OMG!!

This is no joke. My classmates & teacher heard it, VERY CLEARLY.
But the funny thing is that... ONLY my class during that period heard it.
The other classes at the bottom did NOT hear it AT ALL!!! WTF???

-Case Closed-
Ghosts, spirits and Gods DO exists. It has been proven, I'm an atheist BTW.
I stopped believing in this "crap" when I was young but I thought VERY wrong.

.-I'm not Crazy-.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik