♫ Happy Belated Birthday / Takuya ♫

Uwah~ I didn't realise that yesterday was takuya's (たくや) birthday!! :O
Takuya is the guitarist of Antic Cafe, the new member. ^o^

I've finally accepted him more! Yay~~ :D
I noticed that he has a "bad boy" look, that's what I love!!
v(^w^)v

This is takuya (たくや).







The last picture of takuya is the very most recent! :D
I love the 2nd last picture!! Total hottie!! takuya!!!
In the 2nd last picture~~ I think he looks VERYVERYVERY cool & calming yet sexy in a way. ^o^;;

Btw, he just permed his hair. ^o^
Although... I prefer his old hairstyle~ =]
Looks more Japanese & Asian-like. xDD
*hints that I like Asian guys more!!* x33

Anyways...
お誕生日おめでとう, たくや!!
-Even if it's belated xDD-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik