♥ Happy Day ♥

I've finally remembered that I have an old mic, I used it about 3 years ago~
It's a headphone + mic. ^o^;;
Well, it's not in perfect condition.
Why? Cause the music on the right-side of the headphone can't be heard.

Oh well!
At least, I have the left-side. xDD
AND the mic quality is SUPERB!!!

Now~
I can record more songs without kissing my screen! :D
**I have a build-in mic**
^___^

++++++++++++++++++

With this new power mic....
I recorded Hare Hare Yukai & White Destiny at one shot!
I was so happy that in White Destiny, I sounded happy & not sad-ish like. xDD
White Destiny is a meaningful & sad song. X_X
ANDANDAND I hit my high-pitch part wonderfully!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!
I might released a whole bunch of dubs tomorrow. xDD

+++++++++++++++++

♦ Lines Owed ♦

♫ Namida no Iro ♫
Groupdub: R-ainbow
Due Date: 18/2/2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik