Just Feel Like It

Guess what?
I didn't have to go through my presentation today! But, tomorrow~ xD I hope so!
I wanna get over it as quick as possible~

My connection is slow as shit. Worse than shit!!
x_x
I'm downloading Akogare MY STAR right now, it will finish in about less than 3 hours.
Usually, a file as big as 78.63MB would only take less than 30 minutes.
BUT, since my sis & I are downloading at the same pace, it goes SLOWER.
I wish I had a faster, better connection!!

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I'm starting to fall in-love with the song Akogare MY STAR.
It's just so addictiiiiing!!

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Oh yeah~
I've decided to edit my story's plot & characters for Memories In The Rain.
There WILL & MUST be a sequel.
I just love sequels, that's why~
xDD

Bwahahahahaha~~

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Eh. I've just been accepted by a new groupdub called Yume Fuuyu, owned by Amaii Mikan.
It's (roughly) translates as Winter Dream.
That's according to my Japanese knowledge. Lol~~

There are only 3 members, including me.
We need 5 more members, please participate!!

Yume Fuuyu covers ANIME/DRAMA songs ONLY - which I'm happy about it.
If interested, here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ktx2AxKsE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik