♥ Kawaii Love ♥

I've been accepted by a new groupdub called Kawaii Love~!! Yayness!! ^o^
Kawaii Love is run by Hello! Project International (dubbing group).
AND Kawaii Love is covering °C-ute songs! xDD

Honestly, I did NOT know which member to cover for so I asked the people in-charge to pick for me. They gave me Arihara Kanna, Nakajima Saki or Murakami Megumi - they were the 3 members left, anyways. xDD

So, I picked Arihara Kanna. Why?
Nakajima Saki's voice is too cute for me & I don't wanna kill it!! ^^
Murakami Megumi's voice is like WOAH! She can do really, really awesome high-pitches which I suck at. So, Kanna-chan was the one for me. ^^
I think I picked the right choice~ Even if she lacked of lines, but it's ok. :]

PS: I know I have a lot of groupdubs! But it's still not enough for me. xDD

+++++++++++++++++++

Hello! Project International is looking for male dubbers. Please join, all guys who can sing in Japanese!! ^o^;;

The audition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4PwjoTYp9Q

+++++++++++++++++++

Please stay tune for OUR future dubs! There are MANY, MANY groups such as...
--Morning Musume (Morning Stars)
--Berryz Koubou (Sugoi Koubou)
--°C-ute (Kawaii Love)

I think there should be more but these are the most main groups for now. ^^

The link to OUR channel
http://www.youtube.com/HPinternationalDub

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik