Review: Rainism / Rain



This is MY review on Rain's 5th album, Rainism (Special Asian Edition).

Track 01 - My Way (Intro)
Nothing to say here, it's just an intro. xD


Track 02 - Rainism
Ah. So H.O.T. BEST SONG OF RAIN (Besides "I'm Coming"), Hands Down!!! xD
"I'm gonna be bad boy, I gotta be a bad bad boy." I love the MV of it too~! Everything is just perfect!!!
RATING: 5/5


Track 03 - Only You
Typical sad-love song. Not as good as Love Story. The beat is beautiful.
RAING: 4.5/5


Track 04 - Love Story
This is a very sad song. I love it, every word, every tune. It's sucha wonderful love song. Made me cry.
RATING: 5/5


Track 05 - Love Is
Honestly, this song is quite nice but gets boring after a while. But, it's Rain! xDD
RATING: 3/5


Track 06 - My Girl
I love his voice. I love this song. I love the speech part. This is a beautiful song, very calming-like. Quite meaningful.
RATING: 4/5

Track 07 - You
This song is almost the same standard as Rainism!! VERY VERY VERY catchy beat & lyrics. "You make me crazy, you make me sexy", that line makes me go crazy. And the girl that sung at the end is VERY good!!
RATING: 5/5


Track 08 - Fresh Woman
The title is quite disturbing but the beat is quite catchy. Although, it gets tiring listening to it millions of times. xDD I don't really understand this song, honestly.
RATING: 3/5


Track 09 - Better Girl (feat. Tae Wan AKA C-luv)
Another great beat song. I wish I understand what he was saying at the beginning. Hrm, I'm quite dissapointed in this song cause it sounds almost like Fresh Woman~
RATING: 3.5/5


Track 10 - Turn Your Head
This is something you would hear it in a club, I love it! Though, I wish the beat was much more better~ :(
RATING: 1/5


Track 11 - September 12th
Even though I don't understand the lyrics but I think, this is a sad-love song. I like how he started with a quiet & sweet melody. It proves that it's a meaningful song.
RATING: 3/5


Track 12 - My Way
This was the intro. Nothing outstanding about this song. It blends in with the others.
RATING: 2/5


Track 13 - Rainism REMIX
No comment. Sounds exactly the same. I gave it a 3/5 cause I was dissapointed that it's not exactly "remix".
RATING: 3/5


Track 14 - Rainism (Chinese vers.)
I'm not Chinese educated but I can tell that I still can hear that Korean accent there. It's pretty obvious. Though, applaude that he can sing in Chinese. :D Sounds hot in Chinese, though.
RATING: 4.5/5


Track 15 - Love Story (Chinese vers.)
Still can hear that Korean accent, it's so thick. Lol. Though, I don't really enjoy it in Chinese~
RATING: 3/5


Track 16 - Rainism (English vers.)
His English has improved vastly. I feel like dubbing it but I don't wanna kill the song. xDD IMO, sounds better than the original version. Lol~
RATING: 5/5

Track 17 - Love Story (English vers)
Sounds really good. Though the "This song is a story of a true love tragedy" sounded more like "This is a oiashfosbfosdifbso tragedy." No offence. x_x
RATING: 4.5/5

♫ OVERALL ♫
Rainism, Love story & You are the BEST songs. Though, I'm slightly dissapointed & glad with this album. I'm glad that he has improved his lyrics, beats & dances BUT I'm dissapointed that it's ALL the same beat & tune. There are not much variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik