Review: Akogare MY STAR / °C-ute



This is MY review of Akogare MY STAR (憧れ MY STAR), °C-ute's new (4th) album.

Track 01 - Akogare MY STAR (憧れ My STAR)
This is a new beat for °C-ute. I really love the new concept of it. It has a catchy beat that will always repeat in your mind, over & over. Although, °C-ute has to work on their English pronouciation. Some of their pronouciation of "Darling" were a little weird but still, it's so cute. xD What more is that everyone got equal lines! Yay~
RATING: 5/5


Track 02 - One's Life
(Sung by Umeda Erika/梅田えりか, Okai Chisato/岡井千聖, Hagiwara Mai/萩原舞)
Frankly, boring. I'm not fond of this song. It has the same tune. None of them stood out. Just like a piece of blank paper.
RATING: 1/5


Track 03 - Yes! All my family
(Sung by Suzuki Airi/鈴木愛理)
Another Airi solo. I love it! Though, I wish there were parts where her voice would go high-pitch. I love her high-pitches! Though, I think I would get tired listening to this song sooner or later.
RATING: 3.5/5


Track 04 - Namida no Iro (涙の色) / Colour of Tears
This was °C-ute's 5th single. I feel in-love with the song from the first time I've heard it. This song simply shows the mature side of °C-ute. The lyrics were very full of meaningful.
RATING: 4/5


Track 05 - Aishiteru Aishiteru (愛してる 愛してる) / I love you, I love you
(Sung by Nakajima Saki/中島早貴 & Arihara Kanna/有原栞菜)
At first, I didn't really like the song. However, after listening to it a few times... I love it!! ♥ I like the way they sing it. It's very calming & wonderful to listen to it when you're in love. This song made me smile.
RATING: 4.5/5


Track 06 - Seishun Song (青春ソング) / Youthful Song (I'm not sure of the translation)
(Sung by Yajima Maimi / 矢島舞美)
This song is very up-beat! AND I love it!!! Makes you wanna dance & sing! I think it's really perfect for Maimi's solo. Fell in love with the song when I first heard the preview~ I think Maimi's voice has gotten better, she has the most matured voice among the other °C-ute members. This song fits her voice prefectly.
RATING: 4/5


Track 07 - Big Dreams
Makes you wanna go after your dreams. I think it's quite a touching song. Very good to be listened. Though, I think it will fit Shugo Chara very well. Ahahaha~ Can't wait for the official lyrics to be released!
RATINGS: 3/5


Track 08 - SHINES
Sounds like a funky & fun Hawaiian song. xDD I just simply LOVE IT!! The way they started the song with was really good. Something different for once~! Sounds a little like "Koero! Rakuten Eagles/越えろ!楽天イーグルス", though.
RATING: 2.5/5


Track 09 - Yakusoku wa Toku ni Shinai wa (約束は特にしないわ)
Calming song. This type of song should be listened when it's raining, it gives of that kinda feeling. (LOL!) Honestly, I don't know what I should say bout this song.
RATING: 1/5


Track 10 - FOREVER LOVE
This is °C-ute's 7th single. Frankly, I'm quite dissapointed with the lines given to everyone. Mostly is Airi & Maimi singing, the others are like back-up singers. I don't like it, they're suppose to be a GROUP - working together, having equal lines!! Anyways, this is one of their best singles. Quite meaningful.
RATINGS: 3.5/5


Track 11 - Edo no Temari Uta II (江戸の手毬唄Ⅱ) / Edo Handball Song II
This is is °C-ute's 6th single. At first, I hated this song but now I don't. This is a new sound to °C-ute! The song is about anything that is related about the old Tokyo. Even if it's a short song but it's really deep. I don't really understand the lyrics. xDD
RATINGS: 4/5


♫ OVERALL ♫
I LOVE THE WHOLE ALBUM!! It's the best to far~!! ^______^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik