Feverish Time for an Angel

Today, I took my dog, Angel, to the vet.
She hasn't been looking well for the past few days~~

Turns out that she has a fever~~
I'm glad I took her to the vet!! :D
The has three bottles of medicine to drink... xDD

I hope she gets well soon!! ^^
Although... I hope my other dog, Titan, does not get infected!!

+++++++++++++

I learnt from the doctor that (here) in Bukit Mertajam & Butterworth, dogs have the most common diseases~ ='[
There are a lot stray dogs here.

Oh yeah... As I was saying... x3
The doctor told me that there are 7 *deadly* diseases!! I was truly shocked.
My dog never had an annual injections.

I'm gonna discuss with my mom when she gets home, about this matter.
I hope to get annual injections for my dogs.
I don't want them to die early or die of a deadly disease!!
*cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik