UPDATES

I've just watched Shugo Chara!! DOKI episode 69 finished.
They (FINALLY) changed the ending song! :D
As predicted, it's co-no-mi-chi by Buono!
^o^

Although, the ending song is focused on Amu's younger sister, Ami & Amu's Shugo Charas. =]
I don't really like the concept of it but I'll deal with it. x3



*********************

I've finally posted a new dub of mine.
I dubbed Akogare MY STAR (憧れ MY STAR) without music & NOT the full song.
It's just an audition video, it will be taken down after I know my results.
I'm auditioning for Kawaii Love from Hello! Project International.
Kawaii Love dubs C-ute songs.
Initially, I wanted to join Sugoi Koubou (covers Berryz Koubou) but I realised that I don't know how to sing their FAST paced songs~ It's really fast, I get tongue-tied.
^o^;;

I messed up this verse!!
"Happyou shicchatta tte wakannai zettai Kitzuichakunai
Minna ni sengen shichaitai
Jyunjyou SUTANBAI yatte tatte bijin ni wa Nannai
Yowamushi yo BYE BYE
"

I've just learn this song so please excuse me~!!
Personally, I think I've improved a little~

OH YEAH!
If you hear weird noises at the back, it's not my fault...
I live near the Chinese temple & it's gonna be Chap Goh Mei this (coming) Monday.
Chap Goh Mei is the last day for Chinese New Year & the time to throw oranges into the sea, Chinese called it the Chinese Valentine's Day. xDD;;



CREDITS:
Song: Akogare MY STAR / 憧れ MY STAR
Original Artist: °C-ute
Anime: -
Covered By: Misa


I OWN NOTHING BUT MY VOICE! •

Thank you for listening, domo arigatou gozaimashita!

*********************

My mic has problems.
No matter HOW loud or HOW near I sing into the mic, it's still so darn SOFT!!
I really, really should get an external mic~ :(
(I have a build-in mic x_X)

What's worse is that my Hare Hare Yukai & White Destiny lines are due tomorrow!!
I'm so damn dead!!!
I don't wanna get strike. :(
If I do, I only get limited 2 songs for the next batch of songs. TToTT

I hope my mic will be good to me tomorrow~ ^o^
I'm trying to be optimistic as possible!
Ganbarre, nee??
^________^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik