♥ Happy Valentine's Day / 2009 ♥

**I know it's late wishing here!!**

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!!

milky couple love Pictures, Images and Photos

Today...
I gave out chocolates to my close friends & favourite teachers, with my friend.
I was so happy that I have people I love to spend it with; which are my friends & family.


Just now, we went out to buy some revision & exercise books for me.
And then, we (my parents, sister, grandma, me) ate at Pizza Hut.
I wanted to try the new Pizza~~ :D So cheezy~~!! ♥

^w^

Actually, I wanted to make a Valentine's Special Dub for ya'll but...
I couldn't get the timing right AT ALL!
But no worries, I'll make up for it.
More dubs to be coming.
^o^


Anyways...
Have a Good Day / Night.

-Good Night, everyone-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik