Shopping × Ip Man 2

Yesterday, my mom, sister and I went over to Prangin Mall.
We went there to laminate our (my sister and I) cellphones.

Oh! They also glued on gems on the secret lighting area.
I don't really know what is that thing called. (LOL)


Can you spot it?

It took them 2 hours and 30 minutes to laminate the cellphones cause there were many people.

So, we went to Popular Bookstore to kill some time.
Haha.

We bought these stuff~
ヽ(▽^〃ヽ)ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ(ノ〃^▽)ノ


We bought a pair of these.
Ain't it cute? ♥

We bought these too.


Mangas! d(-_^)
Even though, they were translated into Malay language...
It don't matter. ☆

We also bought a few pens, highlighters, stack of papers, a file and...
*drum rolls*

The front view.

The back view.

Hehe. ☆
It's a magazine!

Although, I don't understand what's written inside of it. (LOL)
Cause it's a Chinese magazine.

I don't read, write or understand Chinese AT ALL!
But who cares?

Let me show you some awesome pictures in it!

*squeals*
It's Rain!!

He looks super duper extra adorable when he smiles! ♥ ♥

*squeals again*
It's Joon from MBLAQ.

There's more but I'm just too lazy to take 'em all! (LOL)

After we paid for the stuff, we went back to collect our cellphones.

And AFTER that, we went home.
Haha.

We rested at home for a moment...
Then, we decided to watch a movie at Sunway Carnival Mall!
( ´^ー^`)

While my dad and mom went to find a parking space,
my sister and I went to buy the tickets.

Btw, the ticket price increased! WTF?

After that, all of us met and went to eat at Juction Kopitiam.
And then, we walked around Giant Supermarket.

We saw this...


Haha, poor chicken!
All of the chicken's friend have been bought and eaten.
But this chicken has been left alone~

Poor thing. (LOL)

Then we left to wait for the theater to be open.

Ugh~ It was so boring waiting!!

But it was worth it.
Btw, we watched Ip Man 2.


Can't believe in the olden days, some Westerners were so cruel!
Bleh~

I really like the movie!

I recommend everyone to watch it! (LOL)

And that's all to say.

Btw, I noticed I used a lot of "after that".
Haha.

以上、美砂でした!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik