30th April 2010

Today ☆
During my Christian Fellowship meeting, I made this.


The some edited spray over the box cause there's my real name on it. (LOL)
I'm just too lazy to explain what's the box about so, let's just leave it.
Mm'kay? ( ̄▽ ̄)

After my club meeting, my grandma picked me up.
I took a shower and off we (my sister and I) go! xDD;;

We went out, again.
First we went to the electronics shop to buy something.

And then...
We went to Aeon. (*´ο`*)=3

I'm just gonna skip all the minor details.
This is what we bought~

My sister bought a notebook for her college stuff.

She also bought a new pencil case.

And so did I!
It's about time I changed my pencil case.
My old one was so... torn and tattered... (LOL)

This is my new one! ♥

The front view.

The back view.

When it's opened up!
Cool aye?

It has a mirror and comb inside of it! (LOL)
But I'll be replacing it with my calender and scissors.
O(≧∇≦)O

After that ☆
We went on a hunt for phone charms!

And we found a perfect one that fitted out cellphones' personality. ;]



It came in a pair!
But my sister wanted to dangle it on her cellphone already so, I had to take pictures of it separately. ( ̄へ ̄)


The pink one is mine, the blue one is hers. ♥

Now, Airi has a lollipop!

Airi is my other phone charm. (LOL)

So that was it.

Oh!
This is totally random but...
This is my new wallpaper!


It's a House of Night wallpaper.
I got it from their official website. (LOL)

Okkies...
That's it for now.

Good night. ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik