First Survey in May 2010

I took this quiz from my cousin's blog.
http://pinkporcelain.blogspot.com/2010/04/april-indulgance.html

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name?
Don't have a best friend, just close friends.

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?
Erm... Not gonna tell you. (LOL)

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
None, they're all oldies!

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
Nope. (ー_ー )

5. What body part do you wash first?
I start from my hair.

6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms?
No, I don't like being in public bathrooms very long. It stinks. (LOL)

7. What's the strangest talent you have?
I can do weird poses when I sleep! ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

8. Do you have an innie or an outtie?
Innie.

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
Sour cream and Onion, FTW!!

10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be?
Even if that sounds kinky, but no.

11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
Never gotten grounded before.

12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
I have yet to drive a car. Haha!

13. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
Nope, that'll be just too tiring...

14. How many times have you been cussed out?
Don't remember. Though, I'm the one that's usually cussing people out...

15. Which shoe do you put on first?
Right.

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar?
No but I want to! It seems interesting. (゚ペ)

18. Girls--
Are mostly very bitchy?

19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
Passion in things they do.

20. Did you French kiss before you were 16?
I'm 17 and I have NEVER kissed anyone on the lips before.

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
No and no. That seems cruel...

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
It depends. Sometimes, I don't even think about anything except sleeping!

23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
No, sadly...

24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?
Erm, my bed sheets. I'd rather watch my bath towel, don't want it to stink~

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable?
Nope.

26. What was your childhood nickname?
I don't think I had one.

27. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Most probably last week! (LOL)

28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?
Eww, no. Btw, I study in an girls' school.

29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
Never drove before. :P

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails?
When I was younger. "Eww", I know, right? Haha!

31. How do you eat your cookie?
I bite it, chew it and swallow it.

32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?
I have never worked out in a gym before.

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others.
Camwhore. (LOL) I'm too embarrassed to camwhore with other people staring.

36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
Don't know, I've never drank much alcohol before.

37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt?
No...

38. How often do you clean out your ears?
Just every now and then.

39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
Fold.

40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie?
Don't know, never counted before.

41. Do you have any strange phobias?
I'm a little claustrophobic and I'm afraid of clowns!

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
No... WTF?

43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar?
I have never been into a bar before.

44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
Yeah, actually.

45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name?
No cause I don't have ex's.

46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date?
Not yet! xDD

47. Have you ever played naked Twister?
No and never will.

48. Have you ever been drunk at work?
No... I don't work but either way, I won't drink when I have work.

49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive?
Haha, no?

50. Do you want to bring sexy back?
I don't know...? xDD;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik