On The 27th of May, 2010

I totally got lazy to blog this date (27th May 2010).
And so, here it is. :3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up at 5.35AM.
It feels like a miracle! I can't believe I could wake up before 6AM without my mom's help. (LOL)

On this day, I followed my sister to her college.
We listened to U-KISS's Only One album throughout the entire way there.

Her class started at 8AM-ish and ending at 11AM.
So, I had 3 hours of revising for my Maths and Add Maths exam next week.
(^o^)/

I did one question for Maths cause I don't remember what I learned from last year AT ALL!! ―(T_T)→
And so, I moved on to Add Maths.
It was worse... (LOL) I just did a few questions and then stared at the papers...
Then, I doodled on my notebook for a while.
THEN, I took out Julia and started reading it! It's a miracle!!!
I never thought that I could ever almost reach the middle part of the book. Haha.
Though, I gotta admit... I almost dozed off while reading.
It was because (1) it was boring, dead boring! (2) the whole "waking-up-at-5.30AM" started to kick into my system!
( ̄▽ ̄)

I was really relieved when my sister's class ended!
I was really hungry~ ( ̄~ ̄;)

We went to Queensbay Mall cause it was the nearest place. (LOL)
And my sister has been wanting me to try the pancakes at Paddington House of Pancakes.

We ordered~ ☆

Ice lemon tea.
Hot chocolate with marshmallows. ♥

I don't remember what's the dish called. (LOL)



Overall, it was quite filling and very delicious!! ♥ ♥

After we ate, we walked around a little bit more.
Then, we headed back to her college. Haha~

She had a 4PM-ish class. :/
And it'll end at 5PM.

So, during that one hour...
I continued to read Julia again.
I managed to pass the the middle part of the book! Woohoo~ ^0^

After her class, we went home.
I was super tired so, I slept on our way back. (LOL)

And then, I had to go for my violin class at 6.30PM.
It ended at 7.15PM.

I WAS EXTREMELY TIRED! x_x;;
(;´ρ`)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And so, that was my day.

PS: Can't wait for the 2 weeks holiday.
I'll be able to catch up with other people's blog!! Hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik