A Happy Day

Wai~ ☆
I had my history paper today!
It totally suck. (LOL)

Whatever I read did NOT was not asked...
―(T_T)→
I could just hide my head in the ground!!

Before recess was Paper 2, it has structure questions and essay questions.
I barely answered any - seriously.
And I had 2 hours of doing nothing!

After I "answered" the paper, I stared at the other students around me.
They were writing down their answers so diligently!
I ended up taking a very short nap. (LOL)
I slept for almost 30 minutes~ It was a good rest!
( ´∀`)

When I woke up, I stared at the teachers.
Then, I tried to answer my paper but I barely did anything again.
So, I took the extra test pad papers that I had with me and started writing a story.
I've always had the idea and names in my mind for almost 2 years!
It feels good to write it down on paper!! ( ̄▽ ̄)

After my recess, the non-science-stream students went back to their own homerooms.
That included my class.

We had an hour to revise before we have to sit for Paper 1. (LOL)
My friends and I studied like mad dogs.
Fortunately, whatever we read, it came out for Paper 1!! ☆

After I finished the exam, I went home!!
Yay~ Home sweet home. (LOL)

I was excited to return home cause I knew I had mamak mee waiting for me~
I totally love mamak mee!!
My sister bought it from Penang, near her ex-college. xD

I ate it slowly, really slowly!
I had to slowly taste it cause I won't know when will be the next time I get to eat it! Haha. How lame can I get? (≧∇≦)

And then, suddenly...
My sister asked me, "Wanna get a root beer?" (LOL)

And so, we went to Jusco to get a glass of root beer.
Then, we went to Mr DIY and fooled around that place for almost an hour~
Then we went shoe-sighting. Haha. It's for cosplay purposes.
( ^‐^)

After that, we headed to Speedy! ♥
Though, we got side-tracked. We stopped by at Maggie.
We bough this~


Those are mini clips!

Now, I finally can tie my hair the way I want to. :3

After that, we headed to Speedy.
We wondered around and bought this.

It's Naruto's 6th movie.
(AKA Inheritors of the Will of Fire)

Oh! I was searching for Rain's latest album called Back to the Basic. But I could find it...!
Although, I found something as awesome as it.
d(-_^)

I found (and bought) UKISS's 1st album called Only One

The front cover.

The back cover.
It also came with the booklet (with lyrics in Korean...).

The front.

The back.

It's so awesome!!
I wasn't expecting it to be released in Malaysia~

Bwahaha!!
I listened to it and it SUPER EXTRA awesome!

It's definitely worth the money.
ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

When we were paying, they gave us this flyer.


Yup. (LOL)
I wonder if my mom allows me to go? Haha!!

And that is all for the day.

以上、美砂でした! ☆

PS: I still have to give my review on C-ute's album, Shocking 5. And now, I have to give my review on UKISS's album, Only One.
That will be fun. Though, I'll do it after my midterm exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik